Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Oh It's Natural

No response from support to help with good feed issues. I've sent several messages for help without any reply back.

LUXX

This has been a useful app for us but as of the past months they've seem to have done some changes to it because we suddenly got google notices of large dropped inventory for every campaign. All sales dried up. The app is extremely buggy, and the more new changes they make, the more buggy it seems to get. Support will do nothing to improve on it. All they do is make excuses and waste hours on end with monologues and lecturing, while they really need assigned campaign support who can set the campaigns up FOR YOU, not waste time with the constant monologues. All settings have already been correctly setup in Shopify with categories, attributes, descriptions, quantities etc for each product, but these details end up feeding wrong into google all the time with nothing that is on Shopify showing up in the right place. This gets the listings rejected and your ads can therefore not be displayed. Since the simprosys app is regularly refreshing itself and refreshing content, this repeats itself again and again.... you can't keep manually correcting the same issues for hundreds of items that are created by their buggy app. You'd spend your entire work week, each week, doing this if they don't fix these bugs and admit to themselves their app is not working properly.

LoveSpoon Candles, Inc.

I have been using this app for a few weeks now for google shopping. I am also paying them to run my ads. They said they would send me ONLY quality, my bounce rates for the last week for paid ads is 77%!!!!!!! This is by far the worst I have ever seen! Then they had the nerve to blame the speed of my website. My website speed for mobile is 75 and 96 on desktop! VERY DISAPPOINTED! I asked them to start all over from scratch. Let's see what they do. I will keep everyone posted.

ZeroWater Türkiye

I tried to use the App their technical Support was horrible I will not recommend this app to anyone

Lua Joia

Terrible!
I added a lot of data to products in bulk, great... until it disappeared without explanation! Contacted support for assistance and they did not even respond. Total WASTE OF TIME

santessantielle

Ne sert a rien du tout. vraiment nul. a peine les produits relier au merchant center que mon compte est suspendu pour declaration trompeuses (et leur sav ne repond jamais donc aucune solution) A eviter

billyBoards

Poor, confusing instructions. Too many fields that must be completed outside of app. I've seen faster, better support.

Ossander

Useless app, they never help me, all the work is manual,, nothing different than contact google support team for free, why to pay this app for nothing.

2020 NOXUMODERN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

cedcommerce better than this app, they solve my merchant account suspend issue, by contacting google support.

theLightShop

RUBBISH! Products appear in google merchant center as "in stock" and in google shopping when they show "out of stock" in the App. Overseas company, requires 2 am phone support over Skype if you want "real" help. The App does NOT work, this has happened countless times. RUN from this App. Your solution to solve a problem requires additional work by us. The idea of hiring and PAYING for an App is to make our lives easier. You work for us-we don't work for you. Improve your App.

December 4, 2020

You have already been informed that the issue is in your StoreFront Theme's Schema markup. Unfortunately, you are not showing any willingness to read the solution shared. It would have taken less time in implementing the correction than venting your anger everywhere.

You have been using our app for more than a year and still using it. So, I don't see any point in running away from the app.