Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

WIGKED WIGS

so far so good. I just downloaded the app but after running to issues the support team already helped me. Fast response and they offer tutorials. Looking forward to whatever else this app can offer for ecommerce....

Dealsolutionstore

New to this app. So far so good. Quick support response! My was questions was answered and resolved in about 15 minutes or so.

Relax Me

I use this app to market my products. I have not been using it long but it was easy to setup................................................................................................................

Lifestylevivid

Sale Price and Price issue I need help fixing this issue I simply don't understand why my products are getting submitted with only the sales price besides that the app does its job perfectly fine.

Toybox verkkokauppa

Great app and very friendly, helpful and quick support! I had a problems with gtin (I have gtin in SKU instead of Barcode) and they made an automation to fix that problem for me.

High Plains Prospectors

There were some initial hiccups in set up. But tech support stuck with me and helped figure out the issue. I would caution when you first set this up to regularly check your Google Shopping Orders on Google Merchant, in the case anything is wrong with your connection to this app. Once set up is consistently running and all concerns addressed, the app has worked great. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of initial set up problems.

The Lifestyle Mart

Very good. Works. No complains so far. Props to the team. More tutorials could be better on optimizing product feed. Thanks very much.

Lili's Home Boutique

Awesome app. Great time saver. App looses one star due to the billing structure. App charges for every item in your store, not the number items you upload to google shopping.

Bargain Whizz!

Brilliant app! Does everything you need it to in the easiest way, not to mention the support are absolutely excellent. They have gone out of their way to help me even if it isn't they area of expertise. Use this app over any other Google Shopping app related to shopping feeds, this one is the king.

zaia & stories

Great app. Saved me alot of time synchronising google shopping feed. I recommend this to everyone that just get started with ecommerce.