Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

11 - 20 of 1999 reviews

BRAIDS QUEEN

This app is very easy to use, and they reply to emails very quickly and are super super super patient. I love their staff to death and they solved plenty of my problems.

Kikipettee

The Support is awesome. They get back to me with their answer very quickly whenever I have any question. Thank you so much!

RacquetGuys.ca

Great communication and very knowledgeable on all aspects of Google ads. They went beyond their parameters and have my account and campaigns running smoothly and efficiently. I highly recommend the app as well as their technical support people. Thanks, guys.

Spekii Sleep

So far so good. The support team has been fantastic as I've had a few problems getting started. Helps me as I want to advertise multi country.

ShopStunners

This is the best app I have used so far. The support is amazing and can't expect more than this. Very cost effective as well.

iSpy Cam

Essential in using Google Ads and Google Shopping, I can't go without it and neither should you! Also their customer support is super quick and extremely helpful. 5/5

BayBridge Bath

This app was great for updating my Google Shopping & Merchant Center accounts. The support team was wonderful and had quick response times. I'd recommend this app to friends and will likely use it again for other stores.

Jolly Vintage

I am using this app for google shopping , and it works very well, you can easliy do a lot of products adjustment by this app, also you can use this app for mul-countries selling. Meanwhile , the customers service is good, you can watch the videos created by them or email them, always quite resoponse. Very great! I wish you can have a try

The Meeting Place on Market

Saved me tons of time for just $5/month. So much easier to use than the shopify interface for making changes to google feeds, and it makes my facebook shop nicer as well.

Goods Picky

great, this app really helpful this app really helpful this app really helpful this app really helpful