Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2031 - 2040 of 3277 reviews

THE HOUND

Exceptional + Easy to use App! If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account (to run Google AdWords campaigns) and or your Facebook catalog for Facebook ad's, this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you. Bulk editing makes adding new data for specialty fields like google_product_catergory insanely quick even if your store has 1000's of products across a range of categories.

The app is super easy and intuitive to use, but if you do find yourself unsure there are extremely helpful documentation and videos that walk you through each process step by step, and beyond that the Simprosys support team is exceptional we have dealt with Hemant who has provided us with the very best support, and insanely quick email support so we are extremely grateful.

I give the Simprosys Google Shopping Feed App my highest recommendation!

iwebdeals

Excellent support for this app! Milan helped me sort out how to get my business email added to my merchant center account.

Pro Don Goyo

Amit helped me set up my shopping feed and I really appreciate all his assistnce. The app will now allow me to finally start on receiving sales.

Top & Derby

This app was easy to use and does the job it's supposed to. The support team is fantastic. They reply quickly and always go above and beyond!

Copper and Cobalt Store

Excellent product and even better customer service--lightning fast, efficient, polite, and highly effective. I could not recommend this app more enthusiastically.

igemstonejewelry

I use this app to help me to submit feed, I really like how it does. It really solved my problem, thumb up~Customer support is timely and professional. Helped me solve the problem in time. Thank you so much!

lovsunny

The response to me was very fast. Always willing to help and talk you through things you don't understand. Also, Very good app!

Alpha Saivy

Few days back, I've installed this app feed for Google shopping into my store So far I've great experience with this, as well this app their staff is also helpful and responsible. I would recommend this app. Very Affordable app out there for Google shopping with excellent customer support.
Thanks

The Eco Store

Best feed app out there for the price. customer service is great. this is my go to app of choice for my businesses. I use Simprosys exclusively for my google shopping feed.

IvyGoatStore