Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2041 - 2050 of 4400 reviews

The Revamp Store

grate !!! ..........................................................................................

RCVbeveiligingscameras

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Google Shopping Feed was easy to put in to, fine app to use. The helpdesk is amazing and helped me very well.

iHeartArts

Great in-depth app! The support team is amazing, Helpful, and polite. We got a lot of help with our account. They went the extra mile and saved us hours to find out this on our own. Thank you! 5-stars!

Fronata

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

The platform is excellent, they answered a lot of questions, in addition to the very quick answer, I recommend the platform

Vanity Grace Store

Best App for shopping feed. Amazing customer service and there's no way I would use another product feed app.

Runners Barn

Time spent using app About 1 year

I cannot emphasize how much important this team is for my business. They foresee all the possible issues and problems that Google Merchant Center can complain about in the future. It's a must-have app in your Shopify store and the support is amazing and very helpful :)

SeeMyLeggings

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and customer support! The team is very helpful and guides you through the step-by-step process. Highly recommend this app!

Catholically

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app. Made updates to my Google feed easy. I finally have color, gender, and material and my ads are running fine.

makeiteasy

Location India

Very Good App Simple & Convenient
Customer Care Person helped promptly with relevant solutions on problems and error

BRICO-OUTLET | Les Promos Hot !!!

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am happy with the help I get to solve my problems,
he knows his job, he is patient and motivated to solve the problem.