Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2041 - 2050 of 2422 reviews

zhi yue2012

My shop and MC center have set the shipping cost, but google can't crawl it. My product has been disapproved because of this problem. I need help and deal with this problem. I have sent the email several times, please help me as soon as possible. Thank you

Gifthor

Really useful app, and great customers services , fast responding and helpful
100% would recommand

Grace Melbourne

Best support team! Easy to use App with great resources to help you set everything up easily. If you are unsure, the support team will jump on a call with you to show you exactly how its done!
Thanks Amit and the team

HathaZone.com

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. It is so easy to set up a feed to Google Shopping. I loaded this app after being totally frustrated with Shopify's Google Shopping app which is probably worse than uploading a spreadsheet. The Shopify app is less than crap.

The videos that explain how to use this app are the best I have ever seen and the support is 5-star also. As far as I am concerned, this is the best app to use for Shopify/Google Shopping integration.

CHOETECH

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sofikissen

Does what is suppose to do and really helpful support - We will keep using it and hope they continue the good work.

Happy Paws Online

AWESOME UPDATES! Including CONVERSION TRACKING AND BING FEED! ALL INTEGRATED! Process made simpler with excellent support from Amit. I have connected with Amit on several occasions via Skype. Awesome value driven support. Also recommended by several shopify "Gurus" on Youtube! this app is a no brainer for anyone wanting to make their life easier and simple dealing with Google Merch & Bing! ⚡️

signs&props

Quick, Easy, Fantastic customer service! Highly recommend. I'm super new to all this so it's nice to know that there's someone to help when I get stuck!

Tuscan Basins

Excellent service and spectacular support. Amit is a great help and responds immediately 5- star! He was able to give me an answer about updates or any issues we have had in lighting speed. Wish all apps were like this.

YAADADA

Excellent Support Service. Reply Back in Less Than 2 Hours. Easy to submit product feed to google merchant center.