Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2041 - 2050 of 3025 reviews

Game Play Rooms

This App is very easy to use, could not be happier! Awesome customer service, responsive and helpful!!

Bargain Bows

Excellent functionality and support. They went the extra mile to help us with our feed. Could not be happier!

Bitty Botty Baby

Great app and support as

A certainly a must have app if someone is planning to use google shopping.

PrintsField

Very useful app and great customer support. They help me with all my issues with google shopping feed. Thank you!

Obisho

Amazing app at an unbeatable price. Really gives you a LOT of control over shopping campaign refinements. This has really helped lower our CPC and increased our CTR. Also, the customer support is great, particularly Milan who always responds quickly with clear answers or direct action if needed. Highly recommended.

GlamTouche

Very good app. Thank you.

It helped me to do many things.

for merchant center and google ads.

North Bikes

After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

AMEKANA.COM

Fast and efficient support. Best google feed app on Shopify.............................................

High Plains Prospectors

There were some initial hiccups in set up. But tech support stuck with me and helped figure out the issue. I would caution when you first set this up to regularly check your Google Shopping Orders on Google Merchant, in the case anything is wrong with your connection to this app. Once set up is consistently running and all concerns addressed, the app has worked great. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of initial set up problems.

Orthotic Pain Relief

Two things; love the app, gives you tremendous power controlling the titles, descriptions etc of your ads. Second thing; the customer support is amazing. Kudos to Milan who has been particularly helpful.