Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2051 - 2060 of 3249 reviews

RhinoShield France

The support of this app is brilliant! Even though we're still in the free trail, their staff was eager to help us.
We started to use this app cause there's a issue with products in our Google merchant center and we couldn't find solution, so I ask for their help
Their staff respond to our question soon and solved the problem for us.
They really save my day!

Kool Treasures

Thanks for the quick and complete support. Able to complete the install without further issues at all.

TechwareCity

Best support I have received. They do the extra mile as well for issues that required additional attention

Sho Me Deals

I am new to Shopify, I installed this app and ran into some issues. I sent an email to support and the response time was AMAZING in spite of it being really late. Their customer service is awesome! I would definitely recommend this service. I started using this service because it was recommended to me over other providers and I certainly understand why!

Dazza Deals

This app has great and fast support if you have any questions setting this up.
I Highly recommend!

Ad Astra Sales

Dear support team, I recently contacted Abhishek Mishra to help me with an issue I was experiencing trying to get my products approved. Abhishek Mishra was more than helpful and his quick advice helped me sort out my issue in a very short amount of time. Thank you very much !

Grabea

Great Customer support! very quick responding, highly recommended.
The product was well beyond my expectations. AMAZING!

Avenco

I encountered some problems when publishing the Facebook directory, and then consulted the customer service. The official customer service responded very quickly and amazingly efficiently.

SWISS PRIMO

This app is perfect to manage your Google, Bing and Facebook feeds. Managing this manually or using the built-in Shopify feature is very limiting. For example, using the shopify feed limits you to just the US. Very low cost solution with amazing value. If you're not using this, your missing out.

Major Appliance

Great product and excellent support. Quick to resolve issues and the program is very easy to use! Highly recommend!