Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2051 - 2060 of 2841 reviews

119corbo

This is app is very useful and gives you a lot of control over your the feed you send to merchant center which when you have a lot of products and sell with multiple currencies is essential.
The best part was the support, I had some issues and the support team were very helpful and helped us fix all our problems.
Would definitely recommend.

Newgate World

Hermant from the Simprosys team replied to my query in super fast time, took the time to make sure our individual stock process was understood, then implemented a solution that has helped how the Google Shopping Feed app manages the products we have set to pre-order in our store. The team's help has saved us lots of time in managing our Adwords account and it's great to know we can reach out so easily with any future queries. Brilliant support - thank you :)

RnB.Style

App is great, It really saves a lot of time! its very easy to use and support is really super! I highly recommend it

Italians Made

They are simply the best! Their support is the fastest I've ever seen! Furthermore their app is fantastic and works perfectly. Congrats guys!

devildaves.com

Great support - Great app - This is how you submit your products to Google. Always be syncing - ha!

Jimbeels

This is my first review for a Shopify app. So I am not writing to much reviews (but I try to change as I am a seller now by myself). So what do I have to say? It's a great app and working very fine! The 21-day free trial gives you enough time to test and the price of $4.99/month for the smallest bundle is very much ok I think. :)

Posh Tots

Great app... the service is also very good, they are happy to help with any issues. Highly recommend

Kimono-obi

Incredible customer service ! If you have any issues with your google merchant center they will help you with awesome tutorial video and reply in less than 1 hour. Definitly recommand this app

Edragonmall.com

Please help me bind Google ad code and remarketing code, thank you! Thank you very much for your kind help!

Gulfali-Boosters