Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 30, 2021

the app is good, and the support even better, Kaushik was very attentive o aplicativo é bom, e o suporte melhor ainda, Kaushik foi muito atencioso

CTRL SHOPP
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 30, 2021

great service and support, does exactly what you need it to do. within minutes, I had everything connected and a support person ready to help me with the last piece.

Boisson
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 30, 2021

Amazing costumer support. Helped right away for set up. So far everything is running smoothly. Thank you!

Camille Jewelry
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 30, 2021

Application vraiment complète + un service client disponible et compétant, je recommande largement l'appli !

Art Extérieur
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 29, 2021

I had an issue with a lot of products that are not sent to the merchant center because of the error "mismatched value (page crawl) [price]" .
And Milan saved me ! He answered very fast and fixed it for me. Furthermore, he told me a lot of informations. Thanks a lot ! The application is very intuitive and essential.

Cuisine-Pratique
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 29, 2021

These people are lifesavers. They support is the best. Alot of times I have had catelog issues and they help me solve the problem. I was having a problem with content id's not matching using the official Facebook shopify app. Thought I would have to get another paid app to fix that issue. But this app provided fb feed for free and it solved my content id problem!

HouseofWellness.ca
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 29, 2021

This app have the best support of all shopify apps, everytime i had a problem, they fixed it for me in seconds. Great app!

MoonVow
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited April 29, 2021

Very great support. I got help real fast via life chat. Thank you very much! All problems got solved in second. Great job, great APP.

Dogs Supreme
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 28, 2021

This is a perfect app for all shopify store. Recommended to all shopify sellers and their customer support is very helpful. Thank you guys!

ozpack.au
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 28, 2021

This app makes importing products to merchant center a breeze and I can't imagine running my shopify store without it.

GemsHawk