Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

2061 - 2070 of 3411 reviews

QBmazon

I used this app to submit product feed to google merchant center and it works well. I like the frequent timing of updates and the responsive / excellent service provided by the support team.

Plooffy

I gave this easy-to-use app 5 stars not only because of how well it works but also because the Support team is amazing. They are quick to respond, friendly, knowledgeable, and solve issues promptly. This group is perhaps the best Support team I have ever seen.

buyshirtstt

Cảm ơn các bạn đã ở đây và giúp chúng tôi , các bạn thật tuyệt vời , hy vọng sẽ nhận được sự giúp đỡ của các bạn sau này

Doe Sam

I used the app to sync ads from my Shopify store. Integration took a few days but now it works well. Thanks to Kaushik Lakhani for her help.

Pampas Fox Fitness

This is a great app! Very useful and the staff very efficient. They reply very fast and solve issues promptly. Thanks a lot!

Charger Flys

The Google & bing apps are fantastic. The support team is great. They answer all of my questions within the hour...not days. Highly recommend this APP!!!!

ecitybargain

I use this app (and the Microsoft Bing Version) to feed store/product data for shopping ads. Apps are easy to use and relatively inexpensive. Recently with a new store theme I noticed that product variants that had prices that varied across them were being flagged with price-mismatch errors that was resulting in Google disapproving most new product submissions for my ads. I contacted Symprosis to isolate the issue. Within 75 minutes, Symprosis contacted me with a diagnosis and supporting info showing the root cause that was in my Shopify store's theme code that was passing the incorrect data to their app. They suggested I have my code developer fix the issue or offered to do it for me if my developer was unavailable. I took them up on the offer to have them fix it. Within a few hours I received confirmation that they had taken care of MY ISSUE in MY STORE'S CODE. I can now verify that Google's product Crawl algorithms are getting the right data. Just excellent support all the way around to quickly identify the root cause of my issue as bad input coming from my app and then actually correcting the issue on my side that was corrupting my feed.

Swish Equestrian

Great support, all questions answered quickly and problems sorted. would highly reccomend - 5stars

Tekmegear

I have gone from 3 different apps to one...this app is a game changer. As complex as Shopping Feeds can be, this app puts everything in one place with greater flexibility and control. Google, Microsoft and Facebook at your command. If you have a lot of products, you absolutely need this app. If you just have a few, it simplifies the process so even a novice can breathe easy. And if you get stuck like I have at different points in the Google/Microsoft journey, the support with these developers is like no other. It's rare when you get this kind of support from Shopify developers and it points to the fact that they really car about their app, they care about you and they want it to be the best. It's a win-win. I do not hesitate to recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

MyFairyGardens.com

Perfect app for google shopping, was up and running in no time at all. No assistance needed on my end, works out of the box.