Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

SOAR IN SECONDS

Amazing App , saved me alot of time and it is way better than the shopify app , the help menu has everything you need

I love the 50s

Installing this app has got rid of a lot of headaches for me! The support is really good and they helped me fix an issue with a shipping error. Each product was rejected by Google because it didn't recognise the free shipping option but the team helpfully explained how to correct it. The products synch easily too. I would recommend this app if you're not very technical as it takes away the pain.

french-wood.fr

Best app, best support. Amit is the best, go straight away with this app you will not be disappointed !

Clara Mascara

Great App! But most important is the support! Very quick and Professional - solved all my problems in less then 10min!!!
I love it!

VelvetPrints

Good app. Amazing support. I have a few issues with my feed which which we are resolving and throughout the process the Symprosis staff have gone above and beyond. Amit really knows his stuff and helped tweak my schema and review Merchant Center settings.

Brilliant support. Don't hesitate to get this.

Action Athlete Supply

Fast, simple and easy to use. I dont know a lot about the feeds and making them work so this helps us. the support has also been fast and helpful.

LID Helmets

Great support. Fast response. App works as described and we're making sales on Google shopping. Very happy.

Fireplace Features

I use this app to help me control the synchronization between my Shopify store and Google Merchant Center. I like how it includes support for promotions on specific products.

AT Motocross

Connected to merchant center and submitted our 5k+ products seamlessly. Have had a couple of questions here and there during set-up although all been given clear instruction through their top support within minutes and got everything sorted in no time.

Chic Inner

I used this app for google shopping feed and it works very well. Very easy to used. have many function for my shop.