Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cheeky Chompers

Outstanding support. For a section of marketing that can be complex and difficult to set up, these guys are on hand to answer your queries & questions in a fast, responsive and professional manner. Best support I've seen for an app yet. 5 stars!

Kimatop Swimwear

I really enjoy the ease of use and the support that I get from the support staff. I glad someone recommended it.

Homeflamestore.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

good app love the support. needed the best app and I found it thanks!!! loved the app really cool had many questions and they help and do more then nesseaary but that's why we still use the app

Good Bench Company

This app has a lot of horsepower and I continue to find features to use. As a new business owner, when I feel overwhelmed, the support team is very prompt in answering my questions and I'm on my way. I couldn't have had my issues resolved without it! Thank you Kaushik Lakhani, Dharmendra Rahevar, and Shums Tak, your support has been terrific!

Wellabs

I have used this product feed application to advertise on Google and Facebook. I also needed dynamic remarketing events on Google.
Technical support resolved the questions that arose within minutes after sending the letter. It's great that they have such a lightning-fast reaction. I recommend this plugin to all interested users.

justbabywear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of the best Apps for Google data feed I have used. I have tried most of the feed apps on Shopify. This app also supports Facebook and Bing. The app also puts you in control as you can set various feed attributes in bulk and rule based settings etc. I have switched 4 of our sites to this App.
Looking forward to some greta ad conversions!!! We continue to get great support form Hemant and team way after the the ad was installed, very responsive and fast. They are experts in paid Ads data feed etc. Recently I again wanted help with the products feed and the developer Milan was really nice to do all the needed fixes on the feed.
Great team to work with and really nice app.

Detoxification Works ®

Great app...Shiva has been helping us and he's awesome! If you wanna save time on emails back and forth with GA people, get this app, Shiva was able to help us save time and figuring out all the errors we had and how to utilize GA and this app, we've been using this app for 2 wks now. I think we made the right decision. We started advertising on GA within days..Before this app and Shiva we had so much hard time trying to figure out what GA really wants us to do...we had multiple product submissions, all our products were rejected...ohhhhh...so many issues so we did not want to use GA for advertising anymore...we thought we'd give it another try and Shiva was there to help us and figure things out for us. Our account with GA now is a smooth sailing. 80% of our products are approved to sell on GA (good enough for us). In the end...we're thankful for this app and for people like Shiva <3.

Brew it all

I used this app to auto feed my product into the merchant center and it works great. It with also track everything. I recommend especially if you're adding products all the time

G-Sight

The best app to work with Google Ads & Google Merchant Center PERIOD. Only con I can think of, which may already be remedied, is handling Merchant Center activity for multiple countries at the same time. That information is direct from the HIGH TOUCH SHOPPING TEAM at Google. Feed implementation specialists at Google all recommend this app above all others. That's from the experts. This app also handles conversion and remarketing code remarkably well, and I'm sure they will only get better. That's a huge part of the equation, and SimproSys gets it correct. Not only that, but SimproSys will actually help you audit and implement the code correctly. We're an ad agency that handles multiple Shopify accounts that integrate with Google ecommerce, and installing the SimproSys app is documented in our internal KB. They are literally part of our provisioning process for any client on Shopify. Our clients are doing well over $100k/mo on Shopify, and we have peace of mind knowing that the SimproSys is handling the backend. For anyone having to perform bulk edits and normalization of store data, I cannot emphasize enough how easy it is to create and manage supplemental feeds for Google with their app. It's how we handle product disapprovals for simple errors and can control images that show up on Google, while not affecting the primary image in Shopify. Anyone managing 50k items? Look no further, you'll thank me later.

Hawkwellnurseshoes

Location Hong Kong SAR

ths for your patience,a nice manhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ths a lot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa