Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Goldurban Com

The BEST GOOGLE SHOPPING app out there everyone. I have used Shopify Google Shopping app for 3 years and if I knew about this app I would have downloaded back then. Amit was so helpful with the integration process. The app works seamless and does exactly what its supposed to do. Looking forward to using this app for a long time. Must have if you want to use Google Shopping

Bikeglasses Com

Easily the #1 MUST HAVE paid app. Support is amazing, works perfectly.

Electricbikestreet

Not only does the app function smoothly, the support response is the best. I skyped Amit and within moments he replied and answered all my questions fully. 2 thumbs up for Google Shopping Feed!

Shop At Net

Great app. Makes life easier. Excellent support. Thank you

Big Arrow

This is a great app to integrate google shopping with excellent customer service.
Thanks for your help GSF.

Korked Baseball

I don't write reviews often and this one is well deserved.

Amit was able to help solve our feeds problems quickly! I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up Google Shopping ads. They have great support and an easy to use interface.

Cheers!

Uptrendfashions

I LoVe this app and I am so very grateful for it! After having a horrible experience with another app, I had all but given up with trying to get my products to sync. This was so much easier, and I love that it prompted me as to what I had not completed and then gave clear, precise instructions on where to go to fix the problem. This made installation and syncing my products a breeze. Thanks so much!

Pre Order Center

Very helpful app and great support!

Snipsandsnails

So far so good utilizing google more for marketing and this was a big help for importing and creating ads. www.snipsandsnailsboutique.com

The Sun Life

Phenomenal app making Google Shopping integration so much easier. Their customer support really sets them apart ~ always helpful, timely and very professional to help me maximize the value of my site. THANK YOU!!!