Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

PodsBay

These guys are without doubt the best. Google and its services frankly are a mess to navigate. Without Simprosys its just a massive PITA. I don't even pay them much in the way of $fees and the level of service they've given me when I've experienced problems has been immediate and always fixed the issue.

Utterly amazing. Would never bother considering another App/Company to perform this task. 10/10 recommended no doubt.

Ready Set Go Fitness

We use this app to produce our google shopping feed for both our stores. It's easy to use has all the necessary data fields and the support is fast and responsive.

Roof Top Overland

Excellent product feed app. I've been using it for Google for a few months and have started using the integrated Bing feed.

Crystal Quest Water Filters

Very easy setup. The support team responded by email to a couple questions I had within about 5 minutes and everything was resolved quickly. Other reviewers attest to the great Support and I agree.

I ❤ My Cav

Fire and Forget app to handle your Google Shopping Ads and Facebook Catalog Sales.
It might take a couple of hours to get all the metadata in (like gender, colors, etc, which you can do in bulk!) if you haven't done so already, but afterwards, it's smooth sailing.
This will also handle your dynamic remarketing/retargeting scripts so that alone is a no-brainer.
The only thing to note is that this app will do this externally. So any data you add to the feed will NOT be in Shopify, only in the app and subsequent integrations of the app. So it's not a one-time setup to get all your feed data sorted then remove - you're here for the long run, but that should pay for itself if you know what you're doing.

OurCuteParty

this app can make everything so easy.you dont need to worry any thing about the feed, super lvoe it .

Bella Notte Linens

Customer Support did a great job of addressing my question and giving me the confirmation I needed as I am not a developer and wasn't understanding some of the responses!

AVG Distribution Ltd

Customer Support is GREAT, would be awesome if category & shipping settings were imported. Recommended App & Customer Support !!!
Milan & The TEAM are Awesome !!! Cheers

districtdesigns

Very Easy to Integrate your Products on Google and Facebook. Support has been great so far. There is a Free Trial so you have Nothing To Lose. I would recommend this to new and old shops looking to expand their markets.

MrOrganic Store

Amazing support, they went above and beyond to fix an error in my store which was causing issues with the shopping feed. The best part, they didnt even charge me.