Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Trendy Blessings

This app works great! It's easy to use and does what it's supposed to. Also, customer support is very good about getting back to you via email and consistently helpful. Overall, I highly recommend this app!

Commonplace

The app is very easy to work with and much easier to manage than the Google Sheet we were using before. I also required some additional support for my specific store and they were extremely helpful. Very happy with this app and service.

ASMShop.no

Does what its supposed to do with lots of great options to help organize the feed better. Really happy with this app.

Jakemart

I have been doing a manual product feed of my products to google for several years and it was very time consuming when it came to adding and changing products. With this app the changes and adds are all done in Shopify and sent directly to Google. Saves me time and money everyday. Plus they are very helpful with the technical stuff that most of us retailers are not good at.

My Small Store

I tried other apps, some are very complex, some are a total waste of time and money.
This app works and support is quite fast and very helpful. I was at 1% products published in GMC with 99% errors, now I'm at 95%

Working on Bing now :)

ShopGreenLiving.com

I was having challenges with my google merchant center product errors. Amit, a support tech on the app team, was amazing. I shared some info he requested and within the hour he has everything corrected . This could have taken me days to fix myself . I did not need to do anything further on my end. I highly recommend this app.

Cecemerch.com

I love this app its the best. I had some issues with my feed i email them really fast response. Spoke with Amit. Help me right away. Best support I ever had. I recommend them This app is supper easy! If anyone needs help email them.. Thank you again Amit!

Dhyanse.Life

App works flawlessly! Moreover the customer support from the team is phenomenal. These guys went out of their way to help us solve a couple of integration issues which required development work - free of charge! We need more of such teams in the ecosystem to help businesses move forward.

Go Young!

This is an excellent app with no hassles. The technical support is responsive and ready to go the extra mile when needed. In the Help Section, there are plenty of "how to" videos which I find very useful and right on the spot. The people creating this app are professionals. Definitely, recommend!

The 90210 Tastemakers: A Mommy & Me Chic Boutique

The app worked to get my Shopping Feed up and running. The tech support was also great and they helped me get my dynamic remarketing tags in order. I would highly recommend this app.