Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Jeremstore

Location France

Very bad support service, i don't recommend this app at all. You can choose an other one, you will find better!

July 3, 2020

Hi,

Yes, we acknowledge that there was a delay in the task you had requested us to do. But, let me be frank that, the request you had sent us was beyond the scope of our support, but we still agreed to do that.

I would request you to kindly reconsider your call on the app and review you have written.

Also, in the past, you have had installed our app 6 times. Based on this install history, I would presume, that you were not happy with other apps while trying them. That is why you have come back to us again and again.

We will be more than happy to support you once again whenever you plan to use our app again.

Thanks.
Amit

Galaxstars™

the support is very awesome fast, i need their help and just in minutes they reply my email and solved my problem, very recomended

connecticka

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app with exceptional support. Highly recommended for shopify stores.

Zen Incense

Great App. Highly recommended. Seriously saves you so much time.
Really good customer support as well.

BioTech Life Sciences

Great app and the customer service is the best I have received from any of the apps I have used. Will recommend to anyone with a Shopify store!

One In The Basket

I have found simprosys to be very responsive to client requests, which is great. The app is the perfect solution for Google Shopping integration with Shopify.

Sarah Haran Accessories

i used the app to help me manage my google shopping and merchant center. it works well. i had an issue and the support team were great at assisting me in a very timely manner. thanks

Jewelry King Shop

very good app, awesome support 24/7. thank you very much. highly recommend it to anyone. worth the cost

linkit2u

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app and excellent customer services, especially Abishek who helped and provided free of cost support for the problem im facing for long now. Confirmation provided via email.

Simply Utopia

Great software a lot better than the free shopify app and allows deep feed setting changes and important bits