Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring

The app works very well, and Amit has been very helpfull and Knowledgeable. It helped our business and I recommend it everyone.

beegut

We use this app now for about 3 months and it works as it should! Also the app support is really supportive. Can recommend this one!

ClickWear

Excellent product. Amit and team give great support. Well worth it. There is no reason to look for another app for this.

Sweet Onnie's Boutique

Really pleased with this app. It made uploading our products and variants to our Google Merchant Center easy. Many good tutorial videos and help. The support team is very responsive and helpful.
Thanks Amit!

DT Scooters

This app was really instrumental in helping me get my store up and running quickly. It is also good at automatically updating whenever I add new products. The customer service was very quick and responsive to all of my initial questions.

Steele-Twins

I love this app. I was on the fence about using google but the support from this app makes everything simple. If you have any problems just let them know and they will fix it. I love it great app!

Les petits plus au quotidien

Excellent app. Very clear. The communication with the developer is very easy whenever I need something and he is very kind. Very happy with this app.

Secret Mantis

Makes adding and submitting products to Google shopping very simple. Amazing customer service and support! Brilliant app overall!

RestaurantStock.com

The apps works great and even has a secret feature that i didnt find anywhere else out of the box... and their support team is wonderful; responsive, polite, and helpful.

zootrendy.com

A road to Success Google Shopping Feed App, Support by Amit is very prompt and will resolve all of the error regarding google merchant center which is priceless Thanks Dear Amit for your wonderful App and service