Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Buy Wheel Chairs

Great app, super easy to use, got my entire feed set up with a few clicks. Had one issue and the customer service jumped on skype with me to fix it in a few minutes. Get this app!

Surfnation

Honestly, such a great app, far better than the one shopify offer, this is faster, smoother, easier to use and I get much higher success rate on google using this app. I also had to contact their support due to as issue and he was so helpful, really quick. Will use this app on any shopify site I have.

Smythe Us

Very helpful and good service!

Edamamade

Best service I ever got.
Very helpful app, easy to set.
Highly recommended.

Antoanetta

Extremely pleased with everything!

I had a minor issue when installing the app and when I saw that support was based Overseas I almost gave up BUT the support I received was beyond outstanding! Amit responded right away, he Skyped with me and made sure everything is running perfectly. He helped me so much and I dont even know when these people sleep, they are always there. Always! Anytime I have a question or looking for advise I get a response immediately. I even installed another very useful app "Ask A Question".

Highly recommend and I cant wait to see what other apps they are working on! Keep up the excellent service! Thank you!

Luma Nutrition

Outstanding support. Amit has been very quick to help me solve my problems and even get on a Skype screen share to solve it quickly.

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to get started with Google Shopping Ads.

Pierced N Proud

Hi Amit P Jivani,

nice app for google shopping feed. 24/7 support. Great support and quick support.

Thanks,
Chetan

Hazelvillage

This app has made it easier to create our feed. I had trouble updating titles but customer support was great and walked me through it. Save the headache of having to build a spreadsheet.

Cameralensesaustralia

Amazing App and sensational support!
A massive time saver.
Thank you very much.

Craft Online

So much better than shopify's app, this one got us amazing results on 40,000 products, massive increase in approved ads, and it runs smoother, no bugs and super easy to use. We highly recommend this app.

Love Craft Online