Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Merci Charlie

This app works perfectly and is really easy to setup. Support is also incredibly helpful and nice. I'm using this app on all my store, this is a no brainer.

Next Systems

Very powerful tool. I solved all my problems regarding Google Shopping. It saved me time and money. I totally recommend it. Very happy using it!

Maxbowbelgium

The App's works very well and they have an amazing support team! they respond to your mail very quickly.
We highly recommend them in 100%

Game Play Rooms

This App is very easy to use, could not be happier! Awesome customer service, responsive and helpful!!

Bargain Bows

Excellent functionality and support. They went the extra mile to help us with our feed. Could not be happier!

Bitty Botty Baby

Great app and support as

A certainly a must have app if someone is planning to use google shopping.

PrintsField

Very useful app and great customer support. They help me with all my issues with google shopping feed. Thank you!

Obisho

Amazing app at an unbeatable price. Really gives you a LOT of control over shopping campaign refinements. This has really helped lower our CPC and increased our CTR. Also, the customer support is great, particularly Milan who always responds quickly with clear answers or direct action if needed. Highly recommended.

GlamTouche

Very good app. Thank you.

It helped me to do many things.

for merchant center and google ads.

North Bikes

After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!