Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

inflight360

I just submitted my products after finally getting my account out of submission now im waiting on them to be accepted so that i can start an ad campaign. I tried to start a campaign tonight but my products all came back as un approved. i will wait a few days and try again. Its been quite a journey for me but i heard this was was a good app so i will keep trying. well it keeps saying i have not accepted and verified my e mail and i did that several times.

Sneddons

This app has been incredibly helpful in managing a large store with a complex Google Ads campaign. Very impressed.

dreAm

Easy to use and works perfectly. Had some issues, but got into contact with customer service in no time and they were extremely helpful and helped me walkthrough sorting my problem. Highly recommend!!

DeluxeHomeStore.com

This is the best app for creating an optimized google shopping feed and it also installs conversion tracking for you now which is helpful.

BestEver4U

This app is very useful to have all the products update, registered and approved in Google. I recommend it.

Roofing Outlet

Fantastic App. Google Shopping feed has made my life so much easier since signing up to the App. The old Google feed from Shopify was hugely frustrating and had no support.
I have found the support excellent! Always a fast response time and so fast to rectify issues with Google.
I would highly recommend this app. It will save you a huge amount of time and money and is well worth the subscription!

Neutral Obsession

Great app and the customer service is absolutely fantastic if only all developers were like this. Thanks

Potters Cookshop

This app offers excellent value and functionality with great customer service providing quick helpful responses. Thank you.

Hiitworkout.life

The app is incredibly useful for a beginner at Google Shopping/Merchant Accounts. If you have any questions in this area Amit is fast and quick with helping you solve your problems and getting closer to making a profit.

EXXOSHOP.COM

These guys deserve a 7 stars plus! The app is very good, even better than the google one and they are absolutely ready and willing to help you with anything, issue and problem you have. I do not yet test the apps to promote my product but the simple fact that they help in so many thing, that is very good for me.