Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Joeveo

This app helped us sync the items in our Shopify store with Google Merchant Center with a minimum of effort. It's easy to set up, and the support (by e-mail) is fast and thorough. A-1.

Ergonomic Corporation Hongkong Ltd

this app is great and so is Amit
wonderful support he provided us when we were trying to set up .Got good results and implemented it on our websites too

Circlecolour.com

This app is great! It does everything you need it to do and more and now I'm typing . hope you it will better .

Lighting by Duncan

This app is great! It does everything you need it to do and more and now I'm typing because there's a 100 character minumum to submit the review

Pure Rebel

Just Stella!

After using Googles vanilla methods of uploading feeds without success and tier nothing support help. I switched to this app and it made all my worries go away. At first, I was a little overwhelmed, but it soon made sense to a simpleton like me. Support is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They know more than Google somehow. With a quick voice chat, my products arrived at the merchant center in literally no time. Also, I might add, to multiple countries.

If things don't work, remember, your doing something wrong. Work with them and the app and you will be at the forefront of Google Shopping in no time!

Goodluck!!

Via Fever

I switched to Shopify's Google Shopping integration and now I'm switching back. This app is more reliable and does a much better job syncing products and keeping my products up to date.

You'll still need to understand how to underlying systems work. I recommend this software for anyone using Google Shopping Ads that also understands how Merchant Center and Google Ads works.

Surpiqure

I love this app so far! It s super easy to use and set up plus customer support is on point! THANK YOU! Highly recommend this app over the others!

Rustic Charm Interiors

Works great, and very simple to use. Does exactly what it says on the box, and their support so far has been very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ovcio

Works perfectly for me. Intuitive UI/UX experience. Cover most of my requirements for google shopping ads. And I like their customer services.

joybargains

Use it to submit products to google merchant the best app. I use it for Merchant center if a few countries and it works great.

Used a few apps this is the best.

Its quick automatic and efficient.

I wish it had a better import and export feature to edit certain attributes or to import to different websites.