Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Genlitt

It works great if you have all your products identified properly. I set up a hidden folder and submit the products to the feed which automatically syncs with Merchant Center. However, it does not delete the products you are testing. It is removed from the feed but it counts towards your products submitted and you are charged for products you don't have in your feed so you could go to the higher payment plan.

inflight360

I just submitted my products after finally getting my account out of submission now im waiting on them to be accepted so that i can start an ad campaign. I tried to start a campaign tonight but my products all came back as un approved. i will wait a few days and try again. Its been quite a journey for me but i heard this was was a good app so i will keep trying. well it keeps saying i have not accepted and verified my e mail and i did that several times.

Fireplace Features

I use this app to help me control the synchronization between my Shopify store and Google Merchant Center. I like how it includes support for promotions on specific products.

Onlineoutboards

This app works very well and was easy to install and understand. There are one or two issues, like the app always tries to submit a GTIN. If you haven't provided one, you have to manually go into each new product and adjust the setting to not submit the GTIN. However, the customer support has been top notch. Very quick response from the developer and thorough answers. I have been assured that these issues will be fixed in coming updates so I am sticking with it for now. Great for stores who's inventory doesn't change a lot!

Primitive Box

nice sales channel. I am currently getting a feel of what it is like, so I cant tell whether his will work for me or not.. But so far so good.

1 3 Next