Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

21 - 30 of 2003 reviews

Jolly Vintage

I am using this app for google shopping , and it works very well, you can easliy do a lot of products adjustment by this app, also you can use this app for mul-countries selling. Meanwhile , the customers service is good, you can watch the videos created by them or email them, always quite resoponse. Very great! I wish you can have a try

The Meeting Place on Market

Saved me tons of time for just $5/month. So much easier to use than the shopify interface for making changes to google feeds, and it makes my facebook shop nicer as well.

Goods Picky

great, this app really helpful this app really helpful this app really helpful this app really helpful

Heyangelskin

super nice an helpful! They got life chat feture now so super helpful! Thank you so much for this amazing app!

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I love this app, saves me so much time. When I run into a problem, by changing things and messing things up. They are right there to help me quickly solve the problem. I would be lost without this app, helps all my sales channels. Thanks So Much!

Boundery

We are using your app and keep having an issue with Google Feed saying that our taxes don't match. We're using the the Shopify calculate tases automatically. Then in Google Merchant Center we're doing the same. However Google keeps flagging our feed for a tax mismatch.

Diabeticsupply.co.uk

The support I have received each time I has asked has always been spot on. And I would say getting quicker to respond over time. I am really very happy with Simprosys, they seem to care!

Alfabridal

I really appreciate their customer service, so patient and kind. They helped me a lot cause I'm new to Google Ads and GMC and don't know how to solve the issues on GMC.

Famvibe Store

Best App for Google Shopping, Bing and Facebook. I Like it. Quick support via Live chat. I recommended.

Music 440

Fantastic support. Fixed my issue right away. Easy and set-and-forget app that will keep your google shopping up to date.