Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

brandshd

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really good and has great features. Support is very good and helpful. Highly recommended!!.

GARTEN&ICH®

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The App works perfectly and the few times I contacted the Support, Mohit instantly helped us out and solved our issues right then and there. Would definitely recommend to any Business Owner!

N E V A N N A

This app is Excellent and the team are very knowledgeable and very helpful. I used this app on all my stores. 5 Stars

Urban Wings 101

I was stuck and didn't know what to do to get my products to display on Feed For Google Shopping. When I contacted Live Chat, I followed the steps and my products were soon listed and ready to process. Thanks FFGS!!

EXHOBBY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app, Great service. .................................................................................

Sunro Raven

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is super useful, it has all the functions I need, plus their customer service is really good! I recommend it.

8000Kicks

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app for the feed, We actually uninstalled google to have this one working instead.
Customer support is amazing. Big thank you to Sohil.

Probuzzstore

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app does what it's supposed to do, easy to install and use. Customer service is very good too. I totally recommend it.

Trudy Rice Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

I was surprised at the ease of integrating this app with my Shopify and Google Merchant setup. I did have one question, which was answered very swiftly by the team at Feed for Google Shopping. Their video tutorials were also really easy to understand. Thanks a million!

COPPERTIST.WU