Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

The Wedding Garter Co Uk

Excellent app, can be set up easily and syncs perfectly with Merchant Center

Plug For Tech

Very good support, always helping me fix any issues. Way better than the original google shopping app.

Seternal

This is an amazing app that is not only easy to use but also comes with some of the best support I have ever had! These guys went above and beyond to help me work through some major problems that I had before I ever downloaded the app. They helped with things that weren't their fault nor responsibility and they did so with diligence and care. I was really lucky to find this app for my store, who knows what kind of troubles it saved me from in the future. If you own a store and you use Google and you don't have this app you are crazy. An absolute must have!

Westbrothers

Very happy with this app, had a few initial issues (related with merchant centre, not the app) that Amit sorted for me promptly, great customer service.

Comigo

Amit solved my problem very well, thank you very much. I will always follow you.

Yourdreamlights

Amit give us great help, thanks Amit.

Our store is new and our products pending on google merchant, hope it takes up to google ads as soon as possible.

Jps Bears

So far it has been great. In a couple days I was able to really get everything up and running. It could have been faster but I only did a few things a day. Its super easy to set up and the help documentation was easy to follow. I have never had 100% product acceptance from Google shopping but it was pretty easy with this tool. I love that you can set condition, color, gender, and categories in bulk. What a time saver for what was a much larger task. I reached out to support once and Amit got right back and answered everything. So glad we got this!

Tickingfinds

After trying out a couple of different apps, we find that this app is by far one of the simplest to set up and easiest to manoeuvre. To top it all off, the service is amazing, we had a bit of a roadblock when merchant center hit us with errors, Amit’s quick and prompt assistance was helpful and it definitely solved our problems!

BIG THUMBS UPS TO AMIT AND TEAM!

Cheers!

Dream Livings

Excellent service!! Amit helped me through fixing an issue that another app was creating and also helped me setup with Google ReMarketing as well! Excellent stuff! Highly Recommended. A+!

Kraywoods

Twice i had support questions, and i was able to reach Amit via Skype immediatly for support. I don't think you will find this level of support for any other app. Fully recommend!