Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Davids Clothing Jesup

This is a great app and the customer support has always been great! I had to switch apps because I needed to create a manual feed, not an API. However, I wanted to leave a review. Every time I email with questions I get great help. If you are looking for a great google shopping app this allows tons of google categories, custom labels, gender, age, condition, etc. Great app!

Booblo

Very good app. Easy to use.
Support has been Amazing!

Provide Products For Life

I can't rave enough about this app and its developers. The Promo Code option alone allowed me to compete in Google PLAs at a whole new level. I'm still learning the features of this app, but it clearly addresses needs unmet by other apps. The support team has been AMAZING, they have helped me every step of the way - from transferring my info from a previous Google Shopping app, to getting my promo code working successfully. Don't even pause to think about it - get this app!

Fashion Neccess

Every business need this app. Amit and his team helped implemented this app in our new store and our sales soared. Shopify now score us as being in the top 5% of stores that launched the same week as us. And conversions are pretty good too for being in HIGHLY COMPETITIVE market! No hesitate. Try it and get results fast!!!!

Thelactone

it has been submitted all products wrong. we have waited for 3 day to submit and mostly description and title couldn't be submitted. Also you can't add the custom description to merchant center with this app so we will use the manuel submit instead of this app

July 2, 2019

Without getting in touch with the details of what had gone wrong, you preferred to write this review.

St Augustine Lions

I love this app. Easy to use and affordable.

Bombshell Bath Bomb Boudoir

It has a really ugly interface but this app so easy to use and takes the headache out of setting up the shopping feed. It is also a great price.

Gear You Need Llc

Amit and his team have been instrumental to the growth of our online shopping campaigns with this. The ease of setting up a promotion is amazing and this app is definitely worth getting. We are still not even done with the trial period yet and have seen much more traffic to the products that we have submitted to our Google Shopping Feed. Just a quick note - We were already using our Merchant Center account with Google submitting these same products and Amit and his team have made it all that much better with this app. 5-Stars all the way!!!

Automotivetech Group Com

Im a huge fan of Google ~ #TeamGoogle

Athletic Pro

First I like to start by stating how impressed I was with the speed and accuracy of this app in migrating our products to our merchant account. I also like the fact that it had the option to display multiple variants on the products collection side. In short, this app is amazing and I recommend you get it if you haven't yet.

After speaking to Amit I can only tell you that he is definitely one of a kind and the support is excellent. He is an awesome and generous individual who want people to succeed. Thank you Amit for all your help :)