Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Perfect app, easy to integrate and very useful.

Diamondbedding

We have received excellent and fast support from the developers. The app is also priced very competitively and allows us to advertise different variants.

Icegroup

Perfect app, works a treat, Amit as always helpful, sorted important issues when we needed it, especially with google datafeeds. Very important tool for your ecommerce business.

The Sticker And Decal Mafia

Works Great, Products go to Google Shopping as Advertised...
Thanks

Utopiat

Very Good App and app support !

Amit has solved our problems at least 3 times, thank you.

Ptsllc

When Shopify switched from their app to their sales channel, it gave me nothing but headaches. It doesn't allow for multi-client merchant accounts, and it forces variations in the feed. Luckily I found this Google Shopping Feed app, Amit was very nice getting me up and going quick. Now I can turn off variations, and I can continue to use my multi-client account.

Takeahike

I absolutely love this feed/app! It has many features and options within the app itself. It is easy to navigate, support is awesome and it makes implementing Google Special Offers SO easy! I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone! Previously we used Googles feed and when they sent out the notice they were decommissioning their Google Shopping Feed App we began looking for other options and I am so happy we ended up going with this one. It is far superior to Googles old app/feed. Since we began using this feed a lot more of our products that previously did not show up on Google Shopping are now showing up - we are happy customers!

Naturallywicked 3

Absolutely Outstanding App! Lots of support on hand within hours when required! Initially thought why go through this when free to submit via google sheets!?! When I fully considered... This costs just £20 per year for me! The hassle and hours it saves me are unbelievable. Just imagine updating a spreadsheet every time you change a link or an image or a description. Once set up, this instantaneously recognises what you've changed and recommends you resubmit. Honestly... Don't hesitate! I'm stingy as hell, reasonable at code and I'm happy with this app!

All American Apparel

Awesome app. Awesome support. Amit is very helpful and knowledgeable about Google Shopping. Highly recommended

Ledyz Fashions Boutique

Amazing support! Hands down this app has the best customer service. I have had several issues and Amit has always been very quick to respond and was able to fix the issues that I had. This app is a must have!