Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Edamamade

Best service I ever got.
Very helpful app, easy to set.
Highly recommended.

Antoanetta

Extremely pleased with everything!

I had a minor issue when installing the app and when I saw that support was based Overseas I almost gave up BUT the support I received was beyond outstanding! Amit responded right away, he Skyped with me and made sure everything is running perfectly. He helped me so much and I dont even know when these people sleep, they are always there. Always! Anytime I have a question or looking for advise I get a response immediately. I even installed another very useful app "Ask A Question".

Highly recommend and I cant wait to see what other apps they are working on! Keep up the excellent service! Thank you!

Luma Nutrition

Outstanding support. Amit has been very quick to help me solve my problems and even get on a Skype screen share to solve it quickly.

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to get started with Google Shopping Ads.

Pierced N Proud

Hi Amit P Jivani,

nice app for google shopping feed. 24/7 support. Great support and quick support.

Thanks,
Chetan

Hazelvillage

This app has made it easier to create our feed. I had trouble updating titles but customer support was great and walked me through it. Save the headache of having to build a spreadsheet.

Cameralensesaustralia

Amazing App and sensational support!
A massive time saver.
Thank you very much.

Craft Online

So much better than shopify's app, this one got us amazing results on 40,000 products, massive increase in approved ads, and it runs smoother, no bugs and super easy to use. We highly recommend this app.

Love Craft Online

Espressozen

Installed this app after seeking recommendation from fellow e-commerce friends. Transition from old Shopify Google Shopping Feed App to this one went off without a hitch. Detailed instructions are available, if needed. Had two minor issues arise with variants, but one disappeared after a day. The other one was resolved with a quick Skype call with Amit. During our screen share, he spotted another issue which he proceeded to instruct me step-by-step to resolve another Merchant Center Notification. This app is great and the customer service and knowledge of Amit is superior to any other app I've used. Well worth it!

Wwildtech

Just had a superb phone call with Amit whome personally fixed a number of issues with my feed. I am overwhelmed with how much more traffic I am getting from Google Shopping as a result of this App. Great Work!!!

Zatus Spain

We have contacted with Simprosys for a doubt and they have a very good customer service. Now, we have to wait in order to check if the change solve the problem.

May 11, 2019

Our app has been supporting all the currencies and languages of Google Shopping program since the beginning. In fact, we start supporting countries, currencies and languages within 15 days of Google introducing them on Shopping program.

Seems like merchant wanted to leave the review on Shopify's Google Shopping App, but by error, left it here.