Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Giving Gecko

Their customer service is fantastic the best I've had from apps on Shopify so far and they've helped me fix a really complex issue I was having. This app has also saved me a ton of time, is extremely helpful and user friendly to use, I can't recommend it enough.

OREA PREP

I was hesitant to use this app after previously having a horrible experience with a different google shopping feed app but I'm SOOO glad I gave them a try. They honestly have amazing customer service - was responded to with a solution within 30 minutes! Will literally help you through your struggles, and wanting to solve what problems you have. Exceptional communication and response time! Well-Done!

Will be a long term client they offer many other services!

Keepiece Co

Much better feed for Shopping than the official app. Customer support is top notch!
Highly reccomend if you use Google Shopping

a2zdeals

Support was PHENOMENAL! I couldn't be happier. I emailed them with a concern about some issues I was having with my feed and they got back to me extremely fast...and after a little bit of back and forth, they resolved all of the issues, including some that required some dev work to fix them. Couldn't recommend enough.

Golf Tech Systems

5 stars so far! Just installed so waiting to see results but Amit has been amazing at supporting us in getting everything right with the integration and settings.

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION

The best support you can find, they are always helpful. Really helping your problems with Google, I recommended them for setting up your stores!

Her Colour

I like it very much. Easy to use, convenient, super fast. Support is also very good. Recommened apps.

LUNVA

This is a great app and the customer support is the best I have come across in any app on Shopify. It is quick and easy to install and there are many helpful videos and screenshots if you get stuck with anything along the way. I can highly recommend this app without hesitation!

Pal With Paws

Google Shopping Feed is one of the greatest things in my store. Their support is one of the best i ever worked with. Any difficulties, any help, they are always there. They did more than everything i asked. Helped me with verification, claiming my site, everything there is with linking accounts.

QueenyMommy

Support really fast and useful, they helped me to solves the errors i got on my merchant account :)