Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

ALLGRI

Great app. Excellent support team. They have been so helpful setting all it up. Keep up your great work!

Omnifairy

The technical supports are patient, excellent app. And I always get help from the technical supports. This app makes the google shopping feed process easy.

Inofia UK

In fact, I used this google shopping feed for four websites. This team always provide help in time when I have a problem.

Campus-Wardrobe

Superb support team. Highly recommend this company for your Shopify marketing on Google and elsewhere. They have helped fix many problems we had created by other apps and agency.

Select Settings

Great app with terrific customer support! I had some unique issues with my website and they were super helpful and quick in resolving them! I would highly recommend. Thank you Milan for all your help.

TrendsHousehold

Really nice app and customer support, super love this app! So I highly suggest people who want to save time and focus on sales to install this, really helps a lot!

PodsBay

These guys are without doubt the best. Google and its services frankly are a mess to navigate. Without Simprosys its just a massive PITA. I don't even pay them much in the way of $fees and the level of service they've given me when I've experienced problems has been immediate and always fixed the issue.

Utterly amazing. Would never bother considering another App/Company to perform this task. 10/10 recommended no doubt.

Ready Set Go Fitness

We use this app to produce our google shopping feed for both our stores. It's easy to use has all the necessary data fields and the support is fast and responsive.

Roof Top Overland

Excellent product feed app. I've been using it for Google for a few months and have started using the integrated Bing feed.

Crystal Quest Water Filters

Very easy setup. The support team responded by email to a couple questions I had within about 5 minutes and everything was resolved quickly. Other reviewers attest to the great Support and I agree.