Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aerial Equipment Parts

We use this app to submit to google shopping. It is fast, easy to use, and the support has been quick and responsive when I needed it.

Loomlight

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

the team are very helpful & respond quickly. they have helped me set up my shopping feeds. Excellent

Maître Philippe & Filles

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app seems to be the the one I was always looking for. The support is very helpful. I will upgrade the review as soon as I will see the results. Thanks.

YouAreAmazing.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this app for GMC. I totally recommend it. The support team gives clear answers very quickly.

FeltCave

This App is the best one for google shopping and for any feed-related needs. And the support you get is what makes it even better.

AmazingNewTrend

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very quick and helpful customer service. Recommend to everyone! I had problem with my merchant center and i got it solved with less than hour .Thank you guys!

Limeme

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

The App works very good, sync, changes, etc. Support (Bruce) replied fast and helped me with all questions I had.

Ruby Group

Couldn't of been more helpful! Super quick response and fixed our problem. Great service and fantastic app.

Religious Shirts

Time spent using app About 14 hours

It has been 2 days since I installed the app. Support has been EXCELLENT. They understand that time is money and have gotten back to me in less than an hour every time! Thank you! Final review will be at the end of the trial period.

S&S Archery

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

does what it is supposed to.. occasionally have an issues, but they seem to be resolved quickly thanks