Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Jimy Joe

Simply amazing, it makes google shopping much easier. Thank you for this awesome app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spike Angel

What are a great app and excellent customer service, and so professional!
I totally recommend using this app. Thanks.

Art of Pure

Great customer service! We had a couple of minor issues and they went in and fixed it in no time. Thank you!

Front Porch Candle Co.

Trustworthy app and great customer service. Tried others and I keep coming back to this app. Thanks!

PremiuStore

Wonderful job, I spent a lot of time to check what was wrong with my dynamic remarketing(I don't know much about gtag) but there were no results, then I contact the service do it for me, they are fast and professional. I appreciate their help. thank you again.

Today only

Excellent support and app. I had some issues and they came back immediately with a solution. I recommend!

15amazingthings

Great app, it saves you lot of time. Before to install it, I spent days to figure out what was wrong with my Merchant Feed. Also the support is very fast and reliable. I had some little issues and they solved it in less the 1 hour. Recommend it!

JL Prime

Great app for listing products from Shopify to Google. Excellent support available any time you ask for. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to expand business to Google.

Retro Styler

Great product and excellent support from the team. Thanks for the help with everything. I can highly recommend this product and company.

Bubs & Me ™

so far so good. love the app. It makes using google shopping campaigns so much easier and allows for more control.