Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

FlaxLinens.com

These guys are great, the app is very self explanatory. I have not come across another app that provided such a personalized level of support.

FLUXURIE.COM

This is the most reliable google shopping feed app out there. The guys are very competent and also the support is great and outstandingly fast!

SKn Naturals

Bit tricky to work out, but once you do, its a great app. Lots of configuration options and works great with google merchant center. Amit@Support is good also.

Yumbutter // World Changing Nut Butters

The best! SO much better than the Shopify/Google plugin. This actually works and is a breeze to set up. Recommend 10000%

National Standing Desks

Best Google Shopping feed app on the market. Amazing support. Always syncs flawlessly. It's the only one I'd ever recommend

Arbor Scientific

I use this app specifically to connect Shopify with our Google shopping account. It syncs flawlessly and products show up in the Merchant Center within hours.

Also, we had an issue with the wrong shipping prices displaying on our Google Shopping listings and customer support resolved the issue right away. They are very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Best Choice Style

I have used the web for my store - Bestchoicestyle. It is very helpful whenever I get problems. For example, I asked for deleting some expiring items on the google merchant and the admin supported me right away. It is really great for my job. Thank you.

R. Drew Naturals

Great app, works as stated and support is wonderful. No need to be emailing support all the time as the app is perfect at installation

Inline Tube

Great app and top notch support. Really helped us with our Google Shopping feeds and advertising. Highly recommend!

SILBERTHAL

Works as intended and support from Amit is amazing and always there to help. Bing and Facebook Feed is also available now.