Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Mio Joe

support is excellent and responsive. the app works perfectly as well. highly recommended if you are running google shopping.

Bulletproof Zone

The service is truly excellent. Amit responded quickly to my plea for help in fixing some ad campaigns and resolved the issue immediately. I am truly impressed with the level of service! The app is also pretty sleek and does everything I need so this is highly recommended!

Barn 51

Easy to set up app even for the unfamiliar with Google Shopping merchants. Impeccable support - fast and competent. Amit resolved my problems in less than 5 minutes. Nevertheless, he helped me with an issue which wasn't even connected with Google Shopping Feed.

Clean Casting Jewelry

This app is amazing! I have 1300 items on my page and all of them east process to google merchant center. This is highly recommended!

Dgitrends

Great app- Symprosis really simplifies managing your product feed including all required Merchant fields. Make bulk edits product description changes plus directly access Shopify product pages with just one link. Customer support is on point and the developer makes every effort to interact with you when and if needed. Layout is intuitive and easy to grasp with just a few minutes. Thanks a bunch!!!!

DeloreHome

Great app and fast, kind & helpful support. Answered every question and helped resolve an issue (that was not even caused by the app)

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

App is Great but even better is the support. So responsive and get everything fixed. Was Able to consolidate all my feeds which is amazing.

SkullVibe

Great app. The support is really great

Amit went out of his way to help me with something very tricky, thanks again.

Beauty ProActive

I'm not usually a review person but this is a flawless app with THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I need more stars to rate it.

E-Ride Solutions

Great app! I use for google and bing shopping feeds. I've had a few issues in setting up and the staff here have been so helpful. Defiantly recommend this app!