Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Lumineux Oral Essentials™

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great product making a lot of money from remarketing and this makes it easy! Great customer service as well

Uptown Joy

Everything you need all in one app. The support team is very responsive and willing to go above and beyond ensuring you have everything in place to start advertising on all major platforms. Fantastic app! Keep up the great work.

Bikerringshop

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It help me a lot with Google products feed and customer support really help me for all of products approved. No better than this, Excellent App.

Canaan Outdoor Living

Great app! Particular great in adding promotions feed to Google Shopping! Superbly easy to use! I would recommend this app.

CrochetNBazaar

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Makes advertising with Google ads very easy.

And the customer service is top notch. They responded to my inquiry so fast and resolved my issue.

I highly recommend this app for Shopify!

Boots N Bags Heaven

Great app. lots of features.
i`m using it for 3 stores, works amazing.

costumer service is also great very recommended

URBY

amazing app, excellent and fast customer support! easy to use it has everything this app thank you very much

Bunion Sleeve UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent, fast, reliable support provided in dealing with a Google Shopping /Merchant Centre issue.

Vegas Retailers

This is a must-have app if you want to have an easy time getting your google conversion tracking set up. The people behind this app will help you by setting it by themselves for free! Very easy set up which took me like 2 minutes to go through.

The Seating Lab

I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app

I was having problems on my end with many of my products and brands about to product type something that it was my issue and they spent more than 2 hours to help me fix them incredible customer service they know exactly what you looking for and they help you immediately wow!!!!