Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

MOONIMALIST

Not yet started my google ads but during the setup, support is responding to all my questions within a few minutes with the detailed walkthrough process.

The Immart

Superb app , very fast and prompt reply , loved the service as well as app . Definitely will look afeter other apps from this devp

WGW.LIFE

The support system on here is more than helpful. Amazing service much better than most apps helped work thru my various issues with setup easily with quick response.

Karma Sauce

Really great app. Can even install the conversion and remarketing trackers for you. Really good documentation and customer service too. Also the price is quite nice.

Poshporches.com

Submitting products to Google Merchant Center is a breeze! I have had very little issue if a with approvals and editing products is no problem. Also, setting up a promotion feed was a snap. Very nice app!

Beauti

Works great, does exactly what it says and it's mostly easy to use. Couldn't find a particular button but support was quick to respond and show me where it was. Recommended!

Cocote

Great app for feed items on google shopping! Very quick and good support. They respond quicky for any issues. Help my business so much.

Sakacat

This is a great app for feed items on google shopping! Best and quick support.They always respond quicky for any issues.I like that...thanks

Best Kilts LTD

Good App and customer service, we have all products listed on merchant accounts and in every time we asked for help we were assisted almost immediately.

Bored of Southsea

Does exactly what it says on the Tin. Working very well for us, we are a few days in and it's already converting. - if you have any questions, the support gets back to you very quickly with in detail replies in instructions to help you achieve what you need. Very pleased