Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Bubs & Me ™

so far so good. love the app. It makes using google shopping campaigns so much easier and allows for more control.

bornnouli

Love this app and the support/customer service is second to none! Ask a question and very quickly Amit has come back with a solution along with in-depth instructions on how to solve any problems you might be having.

Happy Guppy Shop

Awesome app and Superb support! Amit ensured that all issues with product feed were resolved promptly and also patiently answered all my queries.Definitely recommend this app..

New York Glass

Fantastic support - they care about their product and your success. Nothing but positive things to say about this team. A+

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I used this app to help feed my products to google merchant. I was experiencing some issues with my products and submitted an email to support. They were patient with me and my "newness" to all of this. Eventually, we landed on the fix and getting things sorted out. They were quick to respond and always responded with relevant steps to help figure things out.

Immensus Cosmetics

I am not the one to leave reviews usually.... But this app make everything so easy. Hands down the best app on Shopify store. The new conversion tracking feature makes the conversion setup so easy with one click of a button. This app has everything you need.

iHeartVegans

The best google shopping feed I've come across. The support is great. I had a few questions and the support was very quick and helpful.

Your Local Urbanist

App has been helpful, and the support is good. They guide you what needs to be done. Got my sales started using Google adds only with the help of this app.

Trampoline Ninjas

Great app. I used it to upload my product to Google merchant center. Always get great assistance when I have questions. Thank you

Stand up Straight

AWESOME AWESOME - Makes it so easy and Amit responds so quick - great team and guidance! He really takes the time to go over everything in detail