Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 12, 2019

Great customer service and overall working of the app is perfect! Would definitely recommend when using Google Shopping.

SOHO RETAILERS
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 12, 2019

Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.
Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.

AtlasE Products
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 12, 2019

superb customer support.Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.

Fancy Planet Store
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 11, 2019

The app is not only great but the customer service is beyond anything I have ever received before. They are not only quick to reply to messages but also quick to help in any way they can. Can't recommend highly enough.

My Ride EBikes
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 11, 2019

superb customer support, prompt reply, usually answered within 1 business day. Also kudos for the very affordable pricing.

Oak Stock
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 10, 2019

Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.
I would like to mention their customer service which I found just amazing! They have been helping me a lot which some kind of issues and every time that I reach out, they respond very quickly with a lot of efforts to really help. I would start to use it only from this aspect!

BestInComfort
Israel
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 9, 2019

We use Google Shopping Feed by Simprosys to keep all our product feed up-to-date. The app syncs easily whenever you change your product titles, descriptions, or prices. You do have to manually sync your meta fields due to Shopify not pinging an update, but it just requires one click under settings. Highly recommend this developer and app!

Reclaimed Charm
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 9, 2019

Awesome app and amazing customer service. Got a reply within seconds of contacting them and was up and running in no time. Symprosis is the Gold standard for shopify developers period

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 9, 2019

I love this app, handles all of my product feeds and support is extremely helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend it

Watch Winder Pros
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 9, 2019

We were first using Google Shopping app by Shopify. We were facing a few issues and no proper documentation on how to use it. Therefore, we switched over to Google Shopping Feed recommended to us on Reddit. We were amazed by the support we received and also made necessary changes so that clean data flows into Google Merchant Center. Our page rank has improved a lot and our ads are more meaningful. We highly recommend this application.

BuDhaGirl