Reviews (6,109)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

Edited July 5, 2019

I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app

I was having problems on my end with many of my products and brands about to product type something that it was my issue and they spent more than 2 hours to help me fix them incredible customer service they know exactly what you looking for and they help you immediately wow!!!!

The Seating Lab
August 7, 2020

Amazing app, use it for all stores. Great support, fast and reliable. Many features, this app is a problem solver.

Karma et Moi
Singapore
November 17, 2018

Awesome! It's so convinient way making google shopping ad now, very satisfied. Super useful app and the support is great.

[qbwdp]
Russia
January 12, 2023

Not an experienced user yet, but have got a very good first impression and excellent live chat support! So far it looks very promissing!!

Medimat.no
Norway
December 10, 2019

This app helps us to manage our feed perfectly but the best thing is their support. Highly recommended !

CaseZone
Singapore
February 11, 2021

really great customer support...they support you all the way ...i highly recommed it specially for google merchant and ad words account

BrandAlwaysIn
India
January 23, 2023

enthusiastic, fast support, a great app with 3rd link from shopify to GMC
they
they have live chat even though it's the free version

Mesilash
Vietnam
July 24, 2018

Perfect app, works a treat, Amit as always helpful, sorted important issues when we needed it, especially with google datafeeds. Very important tool for your ecommerce business.

Icegroup
January 4, 2023

Great app with great functionality. Their customer support team was very quick and responsive and they helped me fix any problem I had straight away.

Uprise Mobility
New Zealand
October 4, 2020

Super easy to push our products to Google Merchant Center. The few questions I had reached out to support about, were answered same day.

Peachy Vanities LLC