Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Paideia Health

I had a lot of problems with this app when I installed it. However, I had a lot of help and support from Amit who responded to all my emails and arranged google hang outs to resolve my issues. He deserves a pay rise or bonus for his dedication and commitment. Thank you Amit. I gave this 3 stars because I have not made any money since installing the app.

Mobility Scooter Deals

Great app and great support, our website wouldnt be possible without it. A must have for shopping campaigns.

Digital Trend Zone

Customer service is outstanding, replied within minutes. App is relatively easy to use as well. Recommended.

Davson Sales

It is working for multiple countries now and support has been there. Bulk changes or corrections for google and done via app.

JourneyBikes.com

Time spent using app About 4 years

I cannot say that I've had a faster, more reliable customer service experience with any other app. This app works perfectly with what I need AND their customer service is fantastic!

Tank The Tank

I can not say enough about how wonderful this app is.. It has solved every issue we have ever encountered with our product feeds in the past and has helped us to discover some new ways to promote our products. Amit answered all of our support questions and even helped us out via Skype! Thank you Amit for all of your help and your guidance! You went above and beyond and we really appreciate it.

Ergonevo

Works really well. Customer service persistently dealt with an issue until it was resolved. Saves a lot of time.

Lifestyledeals.de

Location Austria

This app is really the best you can get for google shopping feed, also the support is more than 5 stars, really happy with that!

Devioos Art

Location France

This app is the best app you could ever get in term or managing your flux. Great features as "edit titles & descriptions" will make you add keywords without deteriorating the UX.
But what I like more is the outstanding support which reply within 30 min every time.
Deserves 10 stars, really mean it. You guys are outworking everybody.
Keep rockin' guys !

Shiny Tape

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is great, but what makes it so good is that the developer is so helpful!
He even helped me code parts I needed help with! Very very good