Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Karlo Klothing

It has ALL features I needed and the app is self explaining!!! But if you got any trouble there was a super great support who helped me!
I can only recommend this app!!
Florian

Little Bulla

Amazing app, easy and quick to setup! And the online staff were really helpful, whenever I ran into issues, they guided me through the process.

Sportspower Bundaberg

Support are so helpful and this apps amazing in terms of live product sync. It helps solved some errors in the Merchant Feeds with regards GTIN problem.

Blissful Little Home

The app is very easy to set up and use, with video instructions included. Fantastic service from support

GreetGood

Amazing chat support. I really have to appreciate their customer support team. Thanks Simprosys Infomedia.

Crown Hat NYC

Love this team, they are always super helpful. I've had two sites use their feed and they have helped both times with refining the conversion tracking in our google ads account.

Wulff Beltton

Great and responsive support when needed. The app is also good and makes it easy to get the Google feed up and running. We also use the app for complex freight costs syncing with Google Merchant Center.

Prospect Print Co.

Great tool for google shopping. Very prompt and helpful customer support! Would highly recommend to any Shopify store using google shopping ads.

Mijnsunshower.nl

Really good app. The only thing to approve would be making it a little more curstomer friendly for people who are not familiar with these kind of apps. Something like a step to step guide would be nice.

The Classic T-Shirt Company

Great support team!
I've got immediate help with issues that were in our case.
Looking forward using this app.