Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Olive from the Raw

The Best Customer Service ! I have used this App for almost a Year and it Really Helped my Business Grow. Their Team is very helpful in correcting any errors that come up. 5 STARS!

Colemans Online®

First class service getting the app set up. Answered support request instantly and guided me through migrating from the free Shopify Google app to this app and I can already see that our Merchant Center feed is correct

The New Scooters

I used this app to sync and fix my google shopping feed. The support staff was very helpful and fast with helping and fixing my problem.

pantafly.com

Applications très utile. Gains de temps et efficacité pour démarrer et suivre les produits.
Un aide indispensable.

Hilton Textiles London

Very friendly staff and always happy to help quickly and resolve any issues! Thank you! 5 stars!!!!

Capstore.dk

God app og fantastisk support med hurtige og præcise svar. Kan helt klar anbefale denne app. Nem og overskuelig.

Phatik

I used this app in many stores really great one I do recommend them if you wanna keep your merchant clean

Lady Of Nature Cosmetics

I used this app to help me set up my ads with google ads, and the app make this process very easy. I highly recommend this app and am very pleased with it and the great support available.

LONGCHAMP

Great app for syncing Google feed.
There is a bit of a learning curve as there are a lot of options available.
Also, once you understand the limitations from Google the layout etc makes sense. Support has always been available via chat as well and quite helpful.

Upscaleman

Hemant Sharma saved me HOURS of work. Took the time to explain how to properly use the software and what would have been a terrible many hours long manual process was completed in 5 minutes using the Feed For Google Shopping. Hemant even went into our Google Merch acct and fixed the errors I created and made sure everything was working properly. Top rate support, great product.