Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

FitnessGains

Great App and Great customer service! solved the issue quickly, friendly and polite customer service. Thank you :)

ACESHOCKSTORE

It's a really a good app to submit feeds.The customer service is pretty good, replied so quickly. Thank you so much for all help.
Thank you.

popmoca

This is the most convenient and professional app to submit feeds and their customer service is really outstanding. I have issues with old feeds and schema and Kevin helped me fixed them lightning fast. I highly recommend this app.

Magic-Booster

Great app and great support ! I'm very happy to use this app and i recommand it. Don't hesitate. It is a game changer ! It will help you for your google shopping ads.

Polynesian Pride

I used this app and it really works great. Supporter especially Hinali admin is very nice, Hinali is so kind, she helped me a lot and fix the problem so fast. I feel free when use this app, recommend for you guys

CASETiNO

The app gives you more flexibility and options for improving & optimizing your product feed compared to your regular Google sales app. Support was excellent & top notch. I strongly recommend this app!

Kunstary

Great app for my needs! The customer support is the best, quickly answered all my questions and helped me setup the feed with merchant center as well as the XML-feed. Recommend.

objct co

This app works really well! Highly recommend. After issues with my Google channel app by Shopify resulting in products not being shown, this app has fixed everything. Anyone who has integrated Google Shopping, Display Ads, Free Listings, etc knows that it is complex. And whilst this app is no different in terms of a steep learning curve, there is excellent and patient support to guide you through (hats off to Ashvin in the support team who helped me out so much) and now I feel very confident.
Thank you!

Leatherbeau

Highly recommend app for the google shopping feed. Best support team. Easy to use and many advanced options to optimize the feed.

Wipe My Paws

this is an amazing app for google shopping feed and also the support from staff is exceptional. i really like it