Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

81 - 90 of 2007 reviews

Little Everyday Things UK

We have been working with this app for years now. I 100% recommend it. Everytime we have a question, they have very relevant answers and are genuinely here to help. Won't change apps for anything in the world.

Fully Needed

The customer support on this app is the best I have experienced. They are more helpful than Google themselves!

TruvalStore

This is the best app for Google Shopping and the customer support is second to none! They always help you to resolve your issues in a timely fashion.

LiveInAmbience

Makes managing your product feed so much easier! When I have needed help they have got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue for me :)

MERCHANTALL

I like the fact that support is responds real quickly to your questions. Great app I am glad I have it

PerfectDiary Malaysia

Feed For Google Shopping is a convenient and cost-effective app. And i like the nice and quick service.

All Things For Kids

I have a few websites and use this app for all of them, ive never had to use support until today And the support was absolutely OUTSTANDING! i spent an hour with them. 100% recommend them!

Royalbaby

it's a very good app with good and in time customer service, recommended to use, and the video lesson is really helpful

aumonce

Very convenient and good customer service,My problem was solved quickly, and the customer service attitude was also very good

Linenly

They do offer amazing live chat support. I had some errors with google shopping feed, they were quite helpful and even had my schema markup error corrected. I think this app is the best one so far for your google and bing shopping feed. Thanks a lot!