Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 15, 2022

App seems doing a great job, but the support is very bad, sience 4 days trying to contact them and noone answer!!

I hope after they see they some bad reviews, they will give some respect to their clients and answer them!

Karakib
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 8, 2022

Case open for 2.5 months. Numerous emails ignored. Customer service is unacceptable, especially for the cost.

Pine Street Clinic
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 19, 2022

not worth it. The customer support is not available to respond you. The app is broken and many products don't get send to Google merchant center

Popi Hair
Time spent using app: 5 days
Simprosys InfoMedia replied September 19, 2022

Hi,

It is highly disheartening to see these comments after providing chat support and replying to your email request within a reasonable time as well.

As per the chat support conversation and email request, I can see you had requested us to provide a "Product Reviews Feed" to your merchant centre, which we have not promised through our App Store Listing page. Also, that is not possible, because, we don't work on your product reviews nor do we intend to access that data.

Hope you will understand our inability to assist you with your product reviews feed request.

Amit

July 4, 2022

Terrible! After a trial expired they just deleted all my merchant center products and now all my shopping campaigns are dead!!! Nightmare!!! Do not use this app!!! No support and it will destroy your business

GYM2GOde
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Simprosys InfoMedia replied July 8, 2022

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Feed For Google Shopping with us. I am Milan Vaghela, a Product Lead at Simprosys InfoMedia. We have already sent you an email directly to discuss your concern in detail regarding the product data feed removal from the Google Merchant Center.

Please make sure that our emails are not landing in the Spam box of your email account.

As informed in the email, A notification email has been sent three times regarding the free trial expiration: seven days before, three days before, and on the day of expiration. Even after the trial is ended, App provides 7 days of additional free services, even then no action is taken to subscribe to paid plan then the feed is removed from the Google Merchant Center automatically.

If you would like can also schedule the Call on Google Meet, so we can discuss all your concerns, you may still have.

May 29, 2022

I don't know why shopify allows this kind of application. the policy should check if an application is not good and remove it on the platform and because of this kind of application a lot of google account have been suspended. if i could put zero star i would put it

wazoos-shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 13, 2022

App is not working fine
Microsoft conversion are not getting tracked properly. in revenue it is showing default value

Arbeit Schuhe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 13, 2022

App is not working fine

Chaussures Robustes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 4, 2022

I have been trying to contact support as I recently installed this add (7 days as of now) but my traffic has drastically dropped, forget about any sales. I would like to know if anything else I need to do to get this working, atleast traffic as of now. No one is contacting me tho.

Happy Smart Pet
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 24, 2022

I have 1 product in 1 collection but this app is syncing all my products no matter how many times I install and Uninstalled the App the settings never change.

vaandy
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 23, 2021

I have been asking for support , firstly, one support guy ask me to delete some contents, second guy to let me creat a new account again, but all failed. MY GOOGLE MERCHANT ACCOUNT STILL BE SUSPENDED, NO HELP. If my google account be suspended, why should customer buy your service? Why your team can not give me useful suggestions? I will close my store, it's really disappointed.We are willing to solve my account problem, but no one gives me USEFUL advice or guidance. Even if just tell me where I need to amend, I can immediately correct it. But never, NO ONE TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE IT.

NEWBLOM