Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

3DUPfitters

Most of my products never showed up in the Merchant Center and the ones that did were rejected because of formatting errors. This is odd since they worked fine with the built-in Google Ads plugin that Shopify provides. I tried contacting tech. support before giving a bad review, but its been several days and I didn't get a response.

votvot.ch

i used this app for a couple of months, because i felt it should help maintaining google shopping campaigns. it does somehow, but usage is not pleasant, especially when you work with custom tags, however i realized that the app does update the google merchant center daily which make the campaigns go down for a few hours, as the products are resubmitted, as this is business critical we decided not to use this app anymore, we cannot afford having our products not available in google for a few hours a day

Vermont Bacon Soap

Getting this app set up was annoying. I kept getting an error while setting shipping rates, and asked for help. Support was quick to respond, but wildly inaccurate. Took two days, and SEVENTEEN emails for them to enter two simple shipping rates correctly.

Massdeels

app wasnt great, support wasnt great either. kept getting error codes, they sent me general help guide which had me in circles.

Warrior Sound Gear

Unfortunately upon using this app to submit to merchant centre i've had my account blocked for policy violations to do with false shipping information (where when managed manually it was fine)

The app doesn't display any errors or issues but does forward you to a very lengthy fix that essentially involves doing it manually again....