Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Pillowsprays

Time spent using app About 1 month

The guys are very helpful but I have found it difficult to set up and use - and not very intuitive. For instance, I had the Shopify Google Shopping App already installed which meant that conversions were duplicating. This in turn, meant that my return on ad spend was inaccurate/inflated. I only realised this by chance after signing up. I am effectively now back in a trial period to see if the app is worthwhile for me. I think there are probably many other people who think they are seeing accurate revenue figures on the app but they aren't. I think the developers should use someone who speaks English as a native language as sometimes things dont make sense in the videos/descriptions. But they are very helpful and have answered many questions from me - I just wish it didnt take so long to learn.

CUSTOMA2Z - Make It Yours!

Location Vietnam

Update: Support team has sent me emails on time but they all come to spam so I did not read them. I will check back later. I will change review when the problems were solved.

--- customer service bad. I can't contact. I can't change the ID. the application still has bugs. please help me.----

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to get more traffic, I gave it a 3 star for now because I am not sure how it is helping.

Paideia Health

I had a lot of problems with this app when I installed it. However, I had a lot of help and support from Amit who responded to all my emails and arranged google hang outs to resolve my issues. He deserves a pay rise or bonus for his dedication and commitment. Thank you Amit. I gave this 3 stars because I have not made any money since installing the app.

zhi yue2012

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

My shop and MC center have set the shipping cost, but google can't crawl it. My product has been disapproved because of this problem. I need help and deal with this problem. I have sent the email several times, please help me as soon as possible. Thank you

Six + Row

I tried using this app but it wasn't very intuitive. Google merchant center showed that the products were pending due to "microdata" issues. I contacted the app designer and he sent me a video on how to fix the issue. However, it seemed to be too complicated. I am now looking for other options.

Printoctopus

Location India

Does the work however charging quote a lot.

Metal Gods

don´t really like its. complicated interface and can just submit 5 products for free