Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

seidoknives

Decent app, does the job. However there's a bug with the Microsoft catalog feed sync where the products are synced to the merchant center but the feed shows up as empty with 0 products. Ended up opening a ticket with Microsoft for them to investigate and explain that to me. I still use the app, that's not my biggest concern. My issue is with their support, which is virtually non existent. It's very disappointing because I get such good support from other apps it's become an expectation (I'm paying for it right?) I messaged them using the in app support 3-5 times across two stores and they never answered me. I ended up uninstalling the app on my other store and creating the CSV feed manually. My questions was particularly about listing variants but they never replied. If they can improve their support (and answer my question about variants) I would continue to use the app on my stores, otherwise I might seek alternatives.

December 5, 2020

Hi,

Please check the spam box of your email. You were replied to within 4 hrs of your email. Please see the reply and its timing on this screenshot. https://bit.ly/3qy2gzQ

CUSTOMA2Z - Make It Yours!

Update: Support team has sent me emails on time but they all come to spam so I did not read them. I will check back later. I will change review when the problems were solved.

--- customer service bad. I can't contact. I can't change the ID. the application still has bugs. please help me.----

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to get more traffic, I gave it a 3 star for now because I am not sure how it is helping.

Paideia Health

I had a lot of problems with this app when I installed it. However, I had a lot of help and support from Amit who responded to all my emails and arranged google hang outs to resolve my issues. He deserves a pay rise or bonus for his dedication and commitment. Thank you Amit. I gave this 3 stars because I have not made any money since installing the app.

zhi yue2012

My shop and MC center have set the shipping cost, but google can't crawl it. My product has been disapproved because of this problem. I need help and deal with this problem. I have sent the email several times, please help me as soon as possible. Thank you

Six + Row

I tried using this app but it wasn't very intuitive. Google merchant center showed that the products were pending due to "microdata" issues. I contacted the app designer and he sent me a video on how to fix the issue. However, it seemed to be too complicated. I am now looking for other options.

Printoctopus

Does the work however charging quote a lot.

Metal Gods

don´t really like its. complicated interface and can just submit 5 products for free