Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Doe Sam

I used the app to sync ads from my Shopify store. Integration took a few days but now it works well. Thanks to Kaushik Lakhani for her help.

SwissRebel

Great support being provided by the developer. App seems to be working as expected. No qualms. Happy to recommend for any store.

Shelf 2 You

It's helped me get my shopify store off the ground. The instructional setup video was a big help. I'm looking forward to a long partnership.

jujuslook

Great app for managing a product feed, has a lot more options than other apps I've used and they have great, hands-on customer service.

WIGKED WIGS

so far so good. I just downloaded the app but after running to issues the support team already helped me. Fast response and they offer tutorials. Looking forward to whatever else this app can offer for ecommerce....

Dealsolutionstore

New to this app. So far so good. Quick support response! My was questions was answered and resolved in about 15 minutes or so.

Relax Me

I use this app to market my products. I have not been using it long but it was easy to setup................................................................................................................

Lifestylevivid

Sale Price and Price issue I need help fixing this issue I simply don't understand why my products are getting submitted with only the sales price besides that the app does its job perfectly fine.

Toybox verkkokauppa

Great app and very friendly, helpful and quick support! I had a problems with gtin (I have gtin in SKU instead of Barcode) and they made an automation to fix that problem for me.

High Plains Prospectors

There were some initial hiccups in set up. But tech support stuck with me and helped figure out the issue. I would caution when you first set this up to regularly check your Google Shopping Orders on Google Merchant, in the case anything is wrong with your connection to this app. Once set up is consistently running and all concerns addressed, the app has worked great. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of initial set up problems.

Previous 1