Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Treasures by Chele

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

Lion Legion

Great app that I use to submit my products to google shopping. The batch edit feature is superb and I use it a lot because I have unique products

hotfirepits

Very helpful support team. Would recommend if you encounter any issues using this app to reach out to them. Thanks very much appreciated.

Smart Safe Fit

The app is great and the customer service responds fast. The only issue that I have with this app is the growing errors that I receive every day about the mismatched value and having to crawl my website. I have no idea why this happens and although customer service fixes it quickly, if I'm running Google ads my ads stop running and ranking and it takes 7-8 days to recrawl my sites so I'm losing money and every day more items have this issue and I never have this issue with the regular Google shopping app but customer service is great.

The Label Life

Prompt and simplified customer service. Easy to understand help videos. Hoping to track data/ results well from the app too.

Zoom Boutique Store

It really fixed a lot of my google feeds problem, if you run ads in multipul countries highly recommend to use this app instead of the shopify google app. There're some issue with the feed now, they are helpful and trying to fix it for me. Hope it can fix soon.

TYKULT

New to this App and in learning mode. Support has been positive and constructive. Will continue until trial period comes up before moving forward with monthly payments.

moresoo

It is OK. But the help didn't show good.But it help me to finish the google shopping. It is helpful.

Soapply

Had a bit of trouble getting our products initially submitted correctly as this app seems to interfere with the google shopping app, but the customer service is excellent-very helpful and prompt to answer. We ended up getting everything to work in the end! Continuing to use this to edit our feed.

Vloerkledentrends

I used this app to import my products and then send them to the Merchant Center. The app is very user friendly.

Previous 1 3 4