Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Doof Store

Good app that does the basics well and good support. Would be great to see more automation and analytics tools.

CRIBBLIST

Support was able to help me right away with some schema markup issues! Now my products are no longer disapproved :)

34 Shop Street

I knew this app would be a great tool for my store. What I didn't know was that it also has the best customer support! Thank you so much for everything!

Trend4us

I started to us this app for google products feed and it looks great for now, customer support is wonderful responding on time.

The Brandster

Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team. Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team.

Goldenwarm

It's a great APP. I recommend it. If you have a problem, you can actively help solve it. It's really good.It is a good helper in shopping advertisement

VERTIX GLOBAL

Looks simple and easy to use and will start running it soon.
Assistance from Shums Tak is most helpful in resolving issues identified as conflict with Google's feed app.

Treasures by Chele

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

Lion Legion

Great app that I use to submit my products to google shopping. The batch edit feature is superb and I use it a lot because I have unique products

hotfirepits

Very helpful support team. Would recommend if you encounter any issues using this app to reach out to them. Thanks very much appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4