Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

honuzoli

good experience , you guys helping me a lot with my business going would like to working with you guys

BBQ Bonanza

We are using this app to take advantage of shipping labels for different shipping methods. Although had a few issues (user mistake, not problems with the app), support has been helpful and have answered all our questions.

Kmacca

this great app helped me a lot to submit my products to google merchant and google ads ... thanks ... and please keep us updated

Mamagoose

The app helps to bridge between shopify and google merchant centre. Still a bit technical but definitely useful for me. Support is excellent as they replied very fast. Hope they keep this service up!

Hello Your Store

little by little I understand it more and they have a support that helps you by chat.Nice! Its a app very friendly.

Gloryster.com

I use this app for approving my google merchant center and this is very useful for me to get approval.

Doof Store

Good app that does the basics well and good support. Would be great to see more automation and analytics tools.

CRIBBLIST

Support was able to help me right away with some schema markup issues! Now my products are no longer disapproved :)

The Brandster

Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team. Good App for Google Shopping. Excellent Support Team.

Goldenwarm

It's a great APP. I recommend it. If you have a problem, you can actively help solve it. It's really good.It is a good helper in shopping advertisement

Previous 1 3 4 5