Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

Helpful customer service - quick response time. My issue was solved quickly and with relative ease .

Rugs of Petworth
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 23, 2023

De har Riktig bra service och löste min problem direkt. Imponerad. Även hjälpte att ladda ner appen när jag harde problem med den.

ZmartLED
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 7, 2022

Sempre que entro em contato com o suporte da Simprosys eles me atendem super bem e passam todos os detalhes possiveis para mim. Recomendo! pois diferente do google ads a Simprosys mostram exatamente todos os detalhes que voce precisa saber para correção.

DiBela
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 10, 2022

SAV top, ils prennent le temps de répondre aux interrogations de manière très pro. Je recommande sans problème.

Design.Bali
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 14, 2022

Only 4 stars at the moment as I just installed so will update as necessary. the customer service is absolutely fantastic though should you need it.
Many Thanks Dharmendra and team. Great job

The Back Alley Army Store
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 9, 2022

Yes the app is very useful and support is always available to assist. Would be happy to use this app for my google intergration.

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 18, 2022

I use this app in assisting me with product data feed submission. The chat support team is knowledgeable and answers every question which guides me to solve the problem.

MyiHappiness
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 17, 2022

This app sorted out my issue of variants not showing up in the Google product search feed. It is an excellent app and has been very user-friendly instructions and explanations. The Support team that I have experienced have been very knowledgeable and well trained.

Up On The Rooftop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 6, 2022

He is fast and attentive. I will just wait 7-8 days from google ads.................................

Egyr Desk
Time spent using app: About 4 years
April 18, 2022

The customer was very professional and helped me solve all my problems very quickly, recommended!!!!!

MiyaDiva