Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

flarewideofficial

Great APP ! Very usefull support, thanks guys !
i had an issue with my merchant center, they solved it for me in no time

Laboratoire Garancia

using it for several clients as default google shopping not enough, great app, great support always there to debug and help :)

ZIPCARTZ ONLINE

Best feed app for google merchant center & for Microsoft merchant center.
Very easy to use, Effective customer support system.

Workbench2Toolbox

Must have app. The customer service can sometimes be slow to reply but hey they got lives too stopping for us so I get it. However, they really go above and beyond to make everything work the way it should. I highly recommend this app for anyone using google ads. <3

meshnebulizerstore

I am using this app for my google shopping ads and also to track conversions. I must say this app is awesome and their support is amazing! After trying to set up conversion tracking myself and with a manual feed without this app it was a total nightmare. Conversions where not tracking and performance was declining fast. Luckily with the help of this app and their support I was able to setup conversion tracking properly and fix all errors that where occurring in my feed. Their support goes above and beyond to fix your issues and help you set up your campaigns properly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to setup their google shopping ads. Stay away from trying to do all of this manually as one mistake can cause a lot of issues.

Hulubre

Way better than google's own shopping feed app. I really recommend them based on their extensive support and great system

Bayossa

I'm using this application for google ads I enjoy for the ads, very efficient and intuitive for the work. I recommended for sure , it's a real pleasure

TU

Great app to create an automated feed and send to Google Shopping campaigns and other media sources such as Facebook or Bing. Good support, also.

bellabarnett

They help me solve lots of problem from Google Feed Management. They also offer a fast and effective support which can totally match my need. Thank you and highly recommend such a responsible app.

JoyasDeChina

SO SO SO SO SO NICE APP!!!!! HELP ME LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 230 231