Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Simple Standing Desk

This app does a lot more than other apps. No need to install multiple apps. And the support is great!!!!!

Le Axiom

Milan was a great help in getting me back on target with the Google Shopping Feed. He was efficient, professional, and friendly.

Black Dog Market

Some support desks quote a 24-hr or 48-hr turnaround time for responses. I received a detailed reply to my support request about 7 hours after I submitted it, which I think is very responsive.

Epic Gear 4U

I am a new user, ran into a tech glitch (my bad) getting set up. The support was superb and quick. As I am accustomed to another platform that offers no support, this was a pleasant surprise! The set up was actually seamless, and the resolution to my error was actually automatic. I am very pleased with this app and so glad my team recommended it.

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings

great application, very useful. those support at the height helped a lot. I will continue to use further

satisoul

The best app for google shopping hands down! Packed full of features (not only limited to google shopping) with fantastic support, this app contains everything you need for full control seamless functionality when it comes to google.

Zanmis

So impressed with Simprosys customer service. Very quick, thorough, helpful, professional, friendly. Couldn't ask for more. I also like the app, which came highly recommended by experts - so happy I took their advice.

shopAcow

Simprosys has the best customer service I have ever experienced. And the app just works. It came highly recommended by experts as the only feed app to use.

Xcite7 Deals

I have recently started using this app and the customer support was excellent with resolving several issues I had with my ads being approved on the Merchant Center. I had spent several hours trying to resolve the issues directly with Google but this had not worked.

Torque Detail

This app does everything you need to setup your merchant feed and run ads profitably - the support team even made some advanced customization for us that really was above and beyond what anybody would need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119