Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1 - 10 of 1996 reviews

Jolly Costume

I'm use this app for google shopping and google ads, before this, I was using the Google Channel app made by Shopify, but I find this one is much powerful , mul-countries supporting, easier to edit products, better re-marketing in google ads account. Then I want to switch to this app, I email the customers service, they help me a lot and I switched to this one very smoothly. If you want going to sales in google shopping, you should try this app.

Onshore Cellars

Extremely reactive help desk and a very useful app... We have been able to use this app to update and submit en mass 1600+ products... Very happy thank you.

noxfan

Very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem, and deal with a lot of troublesome problems.

wingwhite

I can highly recommend the app. For every error message you can find an answer on the FAQ side. The app connecte really well with shopify and google ads account. Installation was really easy.

Tec Gadgets

Here's the reasons i like this app:
- Support is amazing!
- Super easy to connect your store with the Merchant Centers
- Feed optimizations on the app product page
- No issues so far (some apps become very slow or start to show internal server errors, etc..)

Sussex Special™

Great app, very precise and accurate and do what it's says it do. The customer service is prompt, professional and very helpful.

Niche Bazaar Studio

Bruce helped me sort out which products to display and not display in my shopping feed, helpful screen grabs and really nice as well. Loved this customer service

BRAIDS QUEEN

This app is very easy to use, and they reply to emails very quickly and are super super super patient. I love their staff to death and they solved plenty of my problems.

Kikipettee

The Support is awesome. They get back to me with their answer very quickly whenever I have any question. Thank you so much!

RacquetGuys.ca

Great communication and very knowledgeable on all aspects of Google ads. They went beyond their parameters and have my account and campaigns running smoothly and efficiently. I highly recommend the app as well as their technical support people. Thanks, guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 199 200