Google Shopping Ads (PLA)

Google Shopping Ads (PLA)

by OnlineSales, Inc.

Maximize your ROI on Google Shopping Ads

COA Store

An awesome feature. Google shopping being one of the most looked forward to marketing channels, one should definitely give it a shot. Recommended. Kudos!

Strikkemani

Stay away. I believe in AI running Google Shopping Ads, but listing my Cream yarns under cosmetics, promoting knitting yarns to males interested in cookware (when 99,8% of my customers are female and the last 0,2% are men buying for their wives), showing full price instead of my sales price, and destroying my split testing on Facebook by removing headers, text and description, is not the future of advertising. My sales took a 95% dive after implementing this app. The front line support is friendly and knowledgeable, but all actions we agreed to rectify the issues never got implemented. This made me believe for a while that it would be possible to get this thing set up in a way that would be helpful in the end. I know that with AI you need to be patient and that in the beginning it will be "all over the place" exploring. But it should not learn from using the wrong parameters, such as faulty pricing. And most importantly, it should not take control of copy or bidding in Facebook campaigns created by humans unless specifically asked to do so. If you decide to venture into this app, please make sure you understand it fully before you start setting up goals etc. It is very complex and has various sub-options hidden away that will affect the outcome.