Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Lighting Front

Absolutely the worst Google Shopping app. We installed this app after launching our site. Immediately our Merchant Center Account was suspended due to "policy violations:shopping add policies." After reviewing, Google states we are missing product data. How is this possible if Shopify has all Google fields populated? Contacted support and got generic support answers I could have got from Google. Two weeks after launch and we can't upload to Google and our Google Merchant account continues to be suspended. This just got uninstalled!! Don't waste your time on this app, unless you want your Google merchant account suspended for no reason!!!!

Eve Merch

Unfortunately, like many other people here who is complaining about their wasted time and energy... I feel the same and so I give up. Shopify gurus cannot help much either! It's hard as well to gamble with money placing ads ($5 a day for 30 days!) without seeing how the ads really looks like if I click publish when making a campaign. Why they don't make this easier for us? since we are going to pay for the ads anyway.

Lovely Creations Organics

I love how the app looks and how easy it is to use. I'm trying to get more sales out of it and I think it's working. already seeing more users so they just need to convert!

Kester's Canine Kiosk

Not good at all. Some people's stores will have products that this app will work fine on but for many this is useless. So many errors with no help to solve. Shopify help is useless with this app. The Shopify Academy training makes you think that this app just works and you get the desired result. Not true. A super-lazy effort on this app, on training in the academy and on support. Trying this Google Shopping App just wasted my valuable time trying to understand it and to make it work. I've uninstalled it and gotten Google Shopping Feed. Works much better and has software that fixes all the errors. Just check their support for how to use that software. Their support people know everything and will answer your email in less than an hour.

Cat Bandanas

This app gives Shopify OWNERSHIP of your product catalog and you CAN'T ACCESS IT YOURSELF or give others access.

This means you can't sync it to Instagram to tag products/etc, you can't use the product feed to advertise on Facebook (even though you can see it in your catalogs), and basically - you can't do anything with it except advertise on Google Shopping.

This means you'll need ANOTHER product feed app (like Flexify) on top of this - which defeats the whole purpose of this app. Just use Flexify instead and save yourself this hassle.

Momma's Love Baby Boutique

I was hoping this app would be a simple solution to putting my products on Google. It was not. It was nothing but a headache. I may not be tech savvy, but this app gave me nothing but error and is confusing to work with. I kept getting error messages from the Merchant Center on my products. The setup was not easy either. I don't recommend using this app. There are too many bugs.

yoyelo.co.uk

This app has been unfairly voted down by people that I feel perhaps don't properly understand Google Shopping. The app exports your Shopify product feed and connects it directly to Google's merchant center so you can start publishing shopping ads. Having previously used Magento where we managed this process manually by exporting and uploading spreadsheets to Google merchant centre on a regular basis I can assure you this app provides a simple yet invaluable bridge between Shopify and Google Shopping and ensures our feed is always kept up to date. A little knowledge of Google Ads and Shopping Ads is probably useful, and I think this is the reason for many of the negative reviews. I haven't tried any of the paid for apps which I would assume provide additional extras for the subscription fee, but in a nutshell if you simply want to connect your Shopify product feed to merchant center then this is exactly what this app does with little fuss.

Evolution Threads

My feed got messed up about a week ago and i still have not heard back from anyone on how to fix it. I've sent a few messages to support and heard nothing back, If you have a simple product feed this app may work fine but if you have 1000s of skus it seems to get messed up, plus it takes days for the feed to update which hurts when I have new product releases.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for providing details about your issue. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue and have not received adequate assistance from our support team. To help you troubleshoot these issues, I will be sending you an email shortly so that I can touch base with you and hopefully find out more about the problems you've been having. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Rbafaro Store

I have had a lot of problems with this app. I installed it recently and I launched a campaign which is automated of course. However, after the products were approved and the campaign started running there was no information on the admin panel about the amount of ad spend. Then when I went to another app called ROI Hunter, on the google ads section of the app it said that I had already spent over $20.00. I am afraid to use this app because the admin panel says there is no ad spend and no activity and then later on I find out that I have in fact spend money on ads. I also had a lot of trouble with messages popping up saying that my shipping rates were not properly set up and that I had to include a range of shipping rates. I wanted to set up one standard free shipping rate for all products in my store.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with setting up and using the Google Shopping app, especially in regard to the billing for your ads. In terms of your shipping set up, Google does require specific shipping settings to be in place in order to use the app. This link (http://bit.ly/2LOcskd) helps explain these requirements in more detail.

In order to look into this further and help investigate the billing on your account, as well as the shipping set up, I'm going to reach out to you via email. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it and I'll be glad to assist further. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Perfect Friends Gifts

Still trying to figure it out. I previously placed Google Ads directly with Google, which also was quite complicated and hard to stop ads. I am correcting everything that they ask of me, but I have to constantly wait for the updates.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback on the Google Shopping app. I understand that waiting for updates can cause delays, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this. Google individually reviews each product on their end once it's edited, so this process can take some extra time.

However, I would really like to speak with you in more detail about your experience to get a better idea of the issues you're running into and how we can help further. I'm going to reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50