Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Sync your products and create a Google Smart Shopping campaign

DasalikaStrollers

Avoid at any cost if possible!!! I had nice working good old working Google Shopping App and decided to upgrade it after few emails from Shopify about it... Oh, man... It was (still is) costly mistake. My sessions from Google dropped in 3 times right away... and of course there is no support from Shopify.... Avoid!!!

MEGAMAC

Was advised in the email from Shopify to upgrade to this channel as the Google Shopping channel will be closed on October 21. First you have to delete your old Google Shopping App - no chance of getting that back. Tried to install the new Google Shopping Channel, doesn't work, has given me a message "Updating your Merchant Center account..." for the past 24 hours. Shopify support unhelpful - told me to delete and re-install. Did not work. Now I have no Google Shopping feed for my google shopping ads, leading to a drop in sales. What a disaster! Thanks Shopify!

Blim & Blum UK

Was sent an email that the old shopping app is to be stopped 31st October so pretty much forced to go onto this. Spent ages trying to set this up only to discover no multi client account support, absolutely ridiculous...shopify you expect me to create a new email/account for each of my stores?! You must understand there are people out there managing hundreds of client accounts for shopify

Essential Wellness

It broke my Google Shopping experience. We are forced to upgrade, then it goes ahead and doesn't work. As I use a multi-client Google Merchant Centre this app isn't supported, even though the old one was. I'm literally at a loss as to how this could have happened. At the very least you'd think they'd include the same functionality as the old app.

Gellak.dk

This app is SO Bad. I regret greatly that i removed the old version of Google Shopping. Shopify is no help either. You can't search for products in Google Shopping app and you can't search for categories. :/

Lucius Atelier

Well, there is definitely plenty of room for app improvement. For instance, better tooltips or links to explain the configuration of google shopping fields.

Evilhairstore

Google product category doesnt get inserted into generated feeds. Not via Google Shopping app, not via custom generated XML and not via Kit Product feed for Facebook. Tried: <g:google_product_category>{{ GoogleProductCategory | replace: '&', '&amp;' }}</g:google_product_category> <g:google_product_category>{{ product.metafields.google.google_product_type | escape }}</g:google_product_category>

Leverage Printing

The old connector app worked well to submit products to the merchant center. This new app is an absolute pain to get working correctly and doesn't provide any advanced features for experienced marketers. Much worse than the previous version

Sayeghde

Google Inc. Is a fraudulent company through ads. I do not recommend anyone submitting my ads in Google

Vera Joyeros

Can't use the app because my store does not "Use a supported currency", i'm currently using COP (Colombian Peso)
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12