Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Oil Cloth Lady

I used this app to help me optimise my website. I didn’t find it terribly easy as I am not young
I wish that it was a bit more “ aged friendly”

Samedi shipping

wawww google shopping c est la top, il m aide beaucoup, avec Google shopping on y arriver et je suis sure

Gibson Edward & Company

Great app that I use to check all of my updates, products, store visits, links to facebook and instagram. I wouldn’t change a thing. So easy to use

MamaBear

i still dong know how its work ,hopfully it will help my store grow, but save time ,need to check and do some reserch about this

Phlavors

First time user. Not sure exactly how to rate the app, so I just rated it from a 50/50 point of view.

ThinkingUpNow

Very clear and easy step by step instructions. My first time in this sort of marketing and it was a great experience.

what-is-that.net

Easy to use. Took no time at all to install and set up. I like how it syncs to your products. Thank you

SANDRA BEAUTY LR

Vente en ligne des produits de santé et cosmétique naturels sans compositions animales et chimiques.

The Splash Society

I had a fair bit of trouble setting up this app but I messaged for help through my shopify store and it was sorted out quickly.

Seattle Fairtex

Set up was straightforward and smooth. Helped guide me to perform the integration exactly like I expected. Unsure what the lower ratings are for, maybe I'm in for a surprise once I actually start selling?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131