Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

MiA SFORD

application inutile, vous fait perdre énormément de temps, service client 0 répond à vos mail 1fois toute les 24h sans apporter ni réponse aucune ni aide ils méritent même pas 1,8/5 juste 0/5. je ne laisse jamais d'avis d'habitude mais cette application est une vrai merde !

The Globetrotters Outfitter

Terrible App! It is difficult to use, has little to no information on how to use it and when you install the app and create Google Merchant account and Ad account they are then a sub account to Shopify. You CANNOT close them!!
You are better off creating the Google accounts on your own, then you can control them!
Stay away or suffer the frustrations and consequences!

May 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing this important feedback with us and I apologize that your experience with the Google Shopping app was such a frustrating one. You put your trust in Shopify to support your business, and this trust isn't a responsibility we ever take lightly.

I can assure you that your feedback has not gone without impact and that it has reached the appropriate teams here who will be taking action on it.

Thanks again for sharing your experience, it's feedback like this that allows us to learn and continue to improve our service, so we appreciate you for taking the time to share it. -Emma, Shopify Support

Yellow 108 | Sustainable Headwear + Accessories

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. This could not possibly be a bigger let down and in no way should be considered an "app" on Shopify. It's useless.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I've reached out to you by email to discuss this further and ensure that your feedback is passed on to our app developers. I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Nail Art Singapore

A completely useless app. Keep prompting to update my list of products and I have more than a thousand SKUs! All I need is a easy to use interface that can syn to my store..I do not want to waste time editing all my products just so it reads your language!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our teams are constantly working to improve our app features and functionality. We’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

j2 Skincare

All my products were approved in less than 24hrs those who have issues about pending for weeks and months you need to manually enter some data it makes the process so much smoother, stop relying on the BOTS to do all the work for you.

Update: Just setup and had my AD approved in less than 5 min. Running live now maybe the ppl who gave it 1 star should blame themselves for not understanding how the platform works.

Wine Globe

This app is a sure fire way to demolish your sales. They publish the highest shipping rate only so it looks like it costs $100 to ship a bottle of wine (priority first overnight rate) instead of $12. They also have so many errors such as UTM missing when my products have barcodes. My products are not showing up correctly or are rejected.

May 16, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for providing this feedback, we appreciate your time and value your experience. I'd like to work together with you to make sure that we get the Google Shopping app working for your business.

With regards to the shipping concern that you mentioned, if you are using the automatically synced shipping settings from Shopify then yes, the highest shipping rate will be displayed. The reason is that shipping rates cannot be misrepresented. If Google sees a higher shipping rate offered on your website than what is displayed on your Ad, your account can be suspended.

To clarify, you do have the option to either automatically sync your shipping settings from Shopify, or manually set these rates up in your Google Merchant Center.

Rather than displaying the highest price that is offered for shipping, you can manually set up your shipping rates in your Google Merchant Center by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069284

I've also reached out to you via email so that we can work together to solve any other concerns you have and I can make sure that your feedback is shared with our app development team. I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

XBODY UK

Our products have not been approved by Google because the title can contain a maximum of 150 characters. Well, our products contain between 28-30 characters so the app is flawed. From all the negative reviews this app already has received, we won't waste any more time with it until it works properly. Uninstalled.

May 15, 2019

Hey, there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can continue to improve. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback to our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! - Jason, Shopify Support

Deal Guru

My lord this app needs to be fixed. There are so many issues - its such a pain to use. First off, dont sign in with an email with a domain you dont want to use again, because it will force you to use it unless you create another account. Next, it couldnt verify my domain, the products tab doesnt work it keeps taking me back to the main tab. Its just an overall mess. Disgusting.

May 15, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that it was a negative one. I've followed up with you by email to see if there's anything we could assist with and to log your feedback for our developers. Hope to hear from you! -Jason, Shopify Support

Clean Casting Jewelry

this app us useless and does not work. I deleted the old app and added this app but this is by far the worst mistake!

May 15, 2019

Hi, there. Your feedback is valuable and will help us improve the platform and apps so we thank you for taking the time to share it with us. I’ve followed up with you via email to gather more insights from you. Hope to hear from you soon! -Jason, Shopify Support

The Perfumerie

Pretty useless. Doesn't seem to ever verify anything. Products have been waiting for more than a month to be verified, the Google account never gets verified either - and thousands of products can't be removed from the que unless you go through them one by one....

May 14, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can make any necessary improvements.
I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can then share your feedback to our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! - Emma, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43