Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Based on 1946 reviews

1 - 10 of 1946 reviews

Liabatym1

its a very good app and i would recomend it to others. It has increased my sales tremendously.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The Calmm

really easy to use. it was a really great guide to allow me to connect my store. I feel confident in this app to further my business success

Kiery fashion

I used this app because it was easy to use no confusion and I will definitely tell my friends and family about this app

Unike Love

It's a good app to have! easy and powerful. Just couple of click to make the products be on Google Shop

4buyonline

No brainer , in one word, this app is brilliant & help you so much,
Thanks ever so much , I thank the organizers of it, thank you very much

Alternative Sites, Ltd

Easy to understand and complete. Clear info buttons for answering questions. Very smooth interface with Shopify

Extreme Shoes™

So far very easy to use and connect to our Shopify store. Hope it can assist us in getting some new clients fast.

by Aeon

just connected. easy enough to connect. Connecting to promote the goods i'm offering through my store.

Malcolm Dubois

I like this app. I like the step by step instructions. It is very easy to use for my coffee business.

AUXCA.TRUNK

I will Use shopify. I really expecct this app work with shopify. I hope it helps our sales and profit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195