Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Digital3d.com.au

Be very careful if you update to this app, their is not ability to edit fields in the app, particularly " description" , its so clunky and now needs to be driven from product or collection page. The feature to only publish certain collections has been moved out of the app. Shopify are normally so good, but they really have dropped the ball here. This migration will cost you money. I would wait until they fix the bugs. So irritated i'm considering changing to another platform.

Kwoff

All 1,400 products on my site are no longer on Google Shopping after installing this app. All your products will move into a "pending" status. The migration utility for the old app to this is garbage. As far as I can tell I'm not passing the Google checklist as the gift cards don't have vat being charged on them even though they shouldn't have VAT on them and I don't have them listed on Google anyway. Thanks Shopify!! Possibly your worst app ever.

Namesti

So, far. No good. Error messages come with no instructions or understandable reason for appearing. Google is fast to set up payment, and then as usual, leave the customer with no help or decipherable instructions. I'm not sure Shopify apps are any good TBH, but Google is notoriously unfriendly to small businesses. I think I just wasted a morning with zero positive results.

Plant Essentials

Worked great to start with, then I get an email that I cannot reply to, and can ask no-one for help about - saying my landing page currency and google shopping feed don't match (using the words "violated policy" - you know what - you're deleted... you want to take my advertising money, and then send me emails like that not offering clear and simple help - FU Google

Vera Fabrics

NO ITEMS ARE GETTING APPROVED - ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH. BUT APPARENTLY THEY CAN SPEND £23 FOR ME ON ADVERTS WITHOUT ANY APPROVED ITEMS? WHAT IS GOING ON!!! PLEASE BRING BACK A USEFUL GOOGLE APP. THIS DOESN'T HELP ADVERTISE & PEOPLE WILL START LEAVING SHOPIFY!!

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Sherwood Tractor

Incredibly clunky and time consuming. Pretty disappointed in Shopify for not putting any actual effort into this and making it a functional app.

Evilrpm

ITs WRONG WAY! THEY GET MONEY FOR NOTHING!!! BLOCK THIS APP !!! ITS MAFIA WHO CHEAT PEOPLE!! NEVER AND AWAREE

Easy Crafts

I'm done. Don't fall for this app. Products still "pending" on shopify yet they are approved on Google. BLAH

suitmascotas

No entiendo porque han rechazado los productos para mi campaña lo hacen todo super complicado menos para tomar datos de pago eso si lo hacen facil, no es mas que una forma de sacarte el dinero

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35