Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

IwoodwoodYou

i used this app to help me open mu online store...im not sure what im doing really just sort of going thru the motions and tryin to get to the final page....it could be better by bwing more clear about what is what and why we need it.

silkysofts-

Its awesome easy to use liked it so much .hope it does justice to my store
.would highly recommended this

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving us your review! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants regarding their experience with the Google Shopping app.

I am going to follow up with you and see if there is anymore feedback you'd like to share, look out for that e-mail!

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

MAMBA OUT 2-8-24

I used this app to help me navigate around the store and it was easy for me to check out. I had no issues with this app

February 12, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! I'm so glad to hear about your experience with the Google Shopping app. We really appreciate your feedback!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if you have anymore feedback you could share, as we love to hear from our merchants about how to we can improve the app. Look out for that message

Talk soon,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

touchstore

Estou começando a usar agora. As expectativas são as melhores possíveis.
Estou confiante sobre os resultados que irei obter através desta ferramenta.

Home on the Swan

Google Shopping works well once configured. Setup can be a little tedious as we are seeing at https://homeontheswan.com/

February 5, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's really appreciated. I see that you found the set-up a little bit time consuming, so I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you have all of the necessary steps so that you are ready to market your products across Google's surfaces and don't waste anymore time on the set-up!

Be sure to look out for my e-mail with that information. I look forward to speaking with you!

Jonathan | Shopify Support Guru

Wonderland Coffee

This app was easy to use and to set up. However it would be great if it could be set up ready to go live as soon as you are ready to start trading rather than having to make the website live beforehand. I've had to put a large notice on the site to inform potential customers that although the site is live we are not yet trading as we are still in the set up stages and will contact those of who have subscribed to our newsletters that we will email them them when we are ready

February 5, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that you've found the application so easy to use and that the set-up process didn't cause you and grief. That's great!

I would like to follow-up with you via e-mail and get more feedback if that's okay with you? I really appreciated the feedback regarding Google's requirement for the store to be live in order to approve it for Smart Shopping campaigns and wanted to see if you had anything else you could share with our developers.

I've sent that message for be sure to poke around for it in your inbox and junk mail folder! I look forward to speaking with you.

latetrick.com

The google shopping app works well enough for starters and people just testing the waters. It's a low-effort app to push a micro to small catalog without much modification.

It's probably good enough for anyone with under 100 products who own their catalog and have good, clean data in it.

Otherwise, I recommend going with a paid solution that offers more customization/optimization capabilities.

February 1, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate hearing from people who use this app!

If you don't mind, I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to get additional context to this feedback so I can share it with my team of developers. Look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking to you soon!

The-Modern-Fellow

It does def make a difference in traffic. To many rules that makes it complicated such as variants and using other marketing that can violate policy. But over all it brings business so I'm not to unhappy.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that you've seen an improvement in site traffic since downloading the Google Shopping app! That's one of the great benefits of using Google to market your products.

It's unfortunate to hear that you've found Google's Shopping Ad policies hard to follow, it can certainly be a lot to digest. I'm going to follow up with you and se if I can provide any support in better understanding that.

I'm going to be sending my correspondence via e-mail, so look out for that! You may also find the message in you junk mail, so be sure to look our there as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

HomegrownRemedies

this app is confusing. either shows me a blank page or keeps telling me to do what i've already done

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Nidhi and I am from the Shopify support team!

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on the app. I can understand how it can seem confusing at first, but I'd love to help make it a better experience for you and look into any issues you might be having. I am sending you an email to follow up on this, it may end up in your junk mail folder, so be sure to poke around in there as well.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Nidhi - Shopify Support

MartCrop

This app needs a lot of feature.

It does not have to add more attributes.

it does not have option to select brand.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I would like to reach out to you via e-mail and hear more about the feedback you have regarding the Google Shopping app! The message may find its way to your Junk Mail folder, so take a look in there as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7