Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google’s network.

Techno4life

Uso esta aplicación con el fin de promocionar los productos de ropa y accesorios que se diseñen bajo el dominio techno4life.es

lyricxart

I guess that I am utilizing everything correctly. Not sure if everything is synched properly for SEO optimization capitalization.

Noelia Jiménez Shop

Realmente buena. Esta aplicación nos ayuda mucho para poder divulgar nuestra tienda online. Lo recomiendo

Anomaly Living

The setup was really easy, there was an issue syncing shipping settings initially but in the end it worked.

Twe3d

Great experience and smooth as expected from Google. Google is the major player so do yourself the favour and sign up. /Cheerio!

absolute-fit.com

I use the app for many reasons , I am happy with it , thanks so much for the opportunity and the quality product

SOSG

Das ist gut. Bin ich zufrieden auf das dfhjgfsafhjhgfddghjhgfdfhjhgfdddghjhgfddtuijhhgddfhjjhgfdsfghjhh

ShaveMe

Awsome and easy set up for non proffesionals, it made me set up the shop quick and goodloocking.
Would reccoment it anytime

Wright2bdazzled

The app was very user friendly not a lot of loops to jump through to modify or use. So if you’re looking to expand using this app you can and will

Glamouur Touch

It was easy to add and understanding.
Wish I didn't have to go through the different options of what I wanted to add or pay for. There should be simpler way to create the different channels that I could use to promote or market my store. Persons like myself that are new to shopify might have a difficult time making the right decision as to what is best for their store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36