Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

DriWash Solutions

I don't like the fact that the number of products is limited to 10,000. I sell tools. I have nearly triple that amount of SKU's.

b2bdental

It would be nice if VAT could be configured. AFAIK is not possible to export price including VAT (required in some countries)

SSTubes

Seems to work...but it doesn't show any of the sales attributed to it in the 'Sales by Channel' on the Shopify Home page. Which is funny, because in the app it clearly tells you how much you sold using Google Shopping.

Paws in Padstow

Helps get the API set up but have campaigns showing in Shopify which are no longer in Google Ads with no way of deleting it. Yet to use comprehensively.

Updated

Main Issues
1. Content API often fails to refresh meaning products expire and causing all sorts of issues - should at the very least offer the ability to click refresh all within Shopify but doesn't
2. If you have multiple shipping prices/bands - set up the shipping cost manually

Mr. Michael's Clothing

I hooked up my account with no issues. The issue I am having is the products are still pending for over a week? Thats a long time to PAY for advertising. What am I paying for? Ok there is a wait for 3 to 5 business days. Its been over a week? Sorry for the impatience, but time is money. I contacted google a few times with no response.

Magicfly

It seems that this app doesn't send barcode(gtin) to merchant center. They only send brand and MPN, but some products required Barcode, and this app doesn't send it to merchant center. Really useless.

ShopSK

Products are not syncing correctly with Shopify products. I have to update both lists. When I update products on google shop products it won't save.

Lucius Atelier

Well, there is definitely plenty of room for app improvement. For instance, better tooltips or links to explain the configuration of google shopping fields.

Protech Dental

in google merchant center, my 3 products are ready, but in the shopify google shopping channel, still appear: pending

cannot understand

Strapple

I really need this to work in Europe