Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

That's Just Blaire

Sucks to go through the lot! I spent almost 3 hours in cat years doing this. Seriously, I could have had, like, 5 coffees.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you found the set-up of the Google Shopping app time consuming! It's super frustrating to feel like your time is not being valued.

I am going to follow-up with you via e-mail to see if you have any feedback you'd like to share about the process that I can pass along to our developers. I am also going to ensure that the Google Shopping app is running smoothly on your store so that your time spent has a return on investment!

Look out for that e-mail shortly! It may end up in your junk mail folder, so be sure to poke around in there as well.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Oil Cloth Lady

I used this app to help me optimise my website. I didn’t find it terribly easy as I am not young
I wish that it was a bit more “ aged friendly”

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that the Google Shopping app was able to help you optimize your online store, that's great! It's unfortunate, however, that you found that it wasn't extremely user friendly.

I would like to get in touch with you via e-mail and learn more about that experience so that I can share your feedback with our developers! I will be send that message today so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

I look forward to speaking to you!

Phlavors

First time user. Not sure exactly how to rate the app, so I just rated it from a 50/50 point of view.

January 23, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback! We really appreciate it, as it helps us make the Google Shopping app better for all of our merchants.

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to further discuss your experience with the app and see how the set up process is going for you! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

John - Shopify Support

FishyQueen-

I am using this app to gain visibility and more traffic to my online store. It def is doing that bringing my some light traffic. Haven't made any sales yet as it has only been a couple days we shall see and hope for the best! I enjoy the ease of using it.

January 23, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your active campaign, just to let you know that it takes 15 days for Google to Optimise the promotional Ads as Google tests out the best way to promote your product's across Google Ad Network when you start a Smart Shopping Campaign and 30 days to be fully optimised. The longer a Google Shopping Smart Campaign is running the better results you should have overtime.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far and help with any errors or issues you are having. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

John - Shopify Support

People1stMetaphysics - Occult Goods, Holistic products & Rare Occult Books

I am still working with this app so no opinion yet, but so far it seems pretty streamlined for the most part.

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

LionsBigMarket

I dont have one yet but im trying to get to know it its my first time using it so i hop i get to use it well the only thing most the time its getting suspended when i try it

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm so glad to hear that you are trying out the Google Shopping app, I can see that you are experiencing an issue with your account being suspended.

I want to follow up with you via e-mail, help you with your set-up and hear more about your experience to share that feedback with our developers! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message from me.

John R - Shopify Support Guru

lasheboutique

I used this app to sale my lashes and to help me make extra money it would be better if it promote the products for free

January 8, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm so glad to hear that the Google Shopping app is working so well for you. That's fantastic!

I want to follow up with you via e-mail and hear more about your experience to share that feedback with our developers! Please check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

Jonathan - Shopify Support Guru

S.A.J collections

i used google shopping for my online dropshipping business.. its easy to download and easy to access.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, I'm Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's Support team!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that the Google Shopping app is working so well for your business. It's a wonderful marketing tool and we love to hear that it's doing great things for our merchants!

I am going to follow-up with you via e-mail to see if there is anything else we can do to make your experience with the app better! Be sure to check your junk mail folder for that message as well as your inbox.

I.T. factory

It's been good in helping identify available products.
It's been good in helping identify available products.

December 30, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate hearing from merchants who have used the app and using their feedback to improve anywhere that we can.

I want to follow-up with you via a private e-mail and hear more about your experience. Be sure to check both your inbox and your junk folder for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you,

alllazy

So slow to load, this qpp dies not have any special features. And Shopify is also also slow, so they to fix it

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your experience with the Google Shopping app.

I am going to shoot an e-mail your way to make sure you're finding your way through the set-up process okay, so be sure to check your inbox (or junk mail!) for that.

John R, Shopify Support