Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Might As Weld

Useless app, as stated by countless others. Doesn't do a single thing for "active campaigns", other than let them sit idle.

January 23, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your active campaign, just to let you know that it takes 15 days for Google to Optimise the promotional Ads as Google tests out the best way to promote your product's across Google Ad Network when you start a Smart Shopping Campaign and 30 days to be fully optimised. The longer a Google Shopping Smart Campaign is running the better results you should have overtime.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far and help with any errors or issues you are having. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

Tweena.fr

Totalement nul, ne fonctionne pas, ne prend pas en compte mon flux de produits sur Google.
Après avoir appeller Google ils m'ont conseiller de changer d'application.

South West Slates

Products with variants being dissaproved constantly! Contacted both shopify and google, they just pass the blame to each other with no fix for the issue!

Not good for business!

January 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app and product's with variants not being approved.

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

ShippingRightAway

my google ad and merchant accounts are suspended and there is no proper reason for suspension. All my ads are stopped. I cant edit my campaigns in this app. All my products are instantly disapproved. lot of issues. No idea where to look for help.

January 9, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Google Shopping app thus far! That's definitely not the experience we hope our merchants have.

I'm going to follow-up with you via e-mail to hear more about your experience so that I can share your feedback with our developers, as well as offer support to make sure the app is working for you! Be sure to check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

I look forward to speaking to you!

John R - Shopify Support

Pure TheraPro Rx

Just migrated to Shopify from WooCommerce. No issues with Google Shopping feeds while using WooCommerce but now this App caused many issues and removed most of my products from Google Shopping. What a HUGE waste of time.

January 8, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I look forward to speaking to you!

Jonathan - Shopify Support

www.RigidAxle.com

The app continuously removes all my products from the merchant center and shows them as pending in shopify. Google Shopping Ads are huge for us so when my products are removed out of nowhere, business suffers. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

January 3, 2020

Hi there, Nidhi here from the Shopify Support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app, I can understand how products getting removed can hurt your business. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about this so we can do our best to help and share your feedback with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to discuss this issue further and look at what we can do to rectify it. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Nidhi - Shopify Support

House of Grouse Design

Using this app is like being dropped in the middle of a maze of razorblades blindfolded. Sure, it automates a lot for you. But it leads you right into a trap where your products and account are automatically suspended by a bot and no lifeline to get you out.

Oh, and the support form doesn't submit. Bandits.

January 2, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to help and share your feedback with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to offer some solutions for account suspension with Google as well as to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Thanks,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Lees krazy tees

Garbage app! Every time i send my products to google merchant center, it sends all the variants and color sizes and lists them all as products. I tried reaching out to the team and they said it was normal! i don't have this problem with other apps.

December 29, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing trouble with the Google Shopping app. We really appreciate your feedback! It's a great app that allows you market your business across Google's surfaces, so it's important to me that we get it working for your business!

As you mentioned in your review, this is normal behaviour! This is to ensure that Google has the best chance of a successful ad.

I'm going to reach out to you via a private e-mail so that I can provide some more information on that process, and offer support with getting the app up-and-running for you. Be sure to check your inbox (and junk mail) for that!

Jonathan E. - Shopify Support

Altmazon

It is a waste of time, the products never synchronize. The requirements for approval are not clear, for example, they ask to specify the cost of each shipment in the description of the products. That would be stupid and goes against the strategy that we handle a lot, that information is exposed to our clients moments before payment, since the cost per shipment varies in each country and for different circumstances.
Apart from that, the app does not offer other alternatives to solve this kind of inconvenience and it looks too simple, considering that Google Ads has many more options in its original platform.

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for leaving a review on the Google Shopping app! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants and receiving any feedback they may have.

If your having issues with getting your product's approved due to your current shipping settings we can definitely look into that for you. I'm going to follow up with you privately via e-mail to share the steps to doing this with you. Be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox for that!

Thank you for your feedback again, cheers!

John R. | Shopify Support

Easy1st.com

Superb app, As the small businesses we can improve our sales by this app. Actually, I most like it if there more chances to promote our products at low cost or free.

December 14, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

As for the cost of the Smart Shopping campaign that you set up through this app, you actually have the option to edit your Daily Budget within your campaign at any time! I'm going to follow up with you privately via e-mail to share the steps to doing this with you. Be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox for that!

Thank you for your feedback again, cheers!

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support