Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Pine Street Clinic

DO NOT USE if: 1) You have a store located in California (this will send incorrect sales tax information to Google, which Shopify cannot fix) or 2) If you have any integration with Google Express or Shopping Actions (this will cause you to oversell out of stock items that cannot be backordered)

GearXP

Do not waste your time with this App. Don't.
It's free for a reason - it doesn't work.
Think of it like this - how bad is the actual Shopify platform?.. Slow, bug filled, limited.. Horrific.
Imagine if somebody who happily charges for a horrific product, then gave a junior developer twenty minutes to write a plugin - that's what happened here.

May 24, 2019

Hey there,

I apologize for the issues you were having with the app and Shopify and would like to discuss further to see if I can help. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Excel Performance Sciences

I installed this app as the last version I had was no longer supported and forced me to change. This app over wrote my existing Google Merchant account and lost all history. My products were then suspended in Google shopping because some moron on in India thinks protein powder is a banned pharmaceutical. Nice work Google! Can't say enough about how frustrating it is to do business with you and companies that use support centers in India. I would give you a worse rating if I could but I will just move my ads to Amazon where they get triple the ROI of Google Shopping, I recommend others do the same. Of course this hurts your business Shopify team. Are you listening?

May 21, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that it was a negative one. We're listening.

I can see that some of your products were banned through Google's algorithm, and consequently, resulting in the account getting suspended. Based on your feedback, it seems that you've reached out to Google looking for a solution but they've provided limited answers. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially the old app was functioning normally prior to your transition.

I've followed up with you by email to log your feedback for our developers. Hope to hear from you! -Jason, Shopify Support

MiA SFORD

application inutile, vous fait perdre énormément de temps, service client 0 répond à vos mail 1fois toute les 24h sans apporter ni réponse aucune ni aide ils méritent même pas 1,8/5 juste 0/5. je ne laisse jamais d'avis d'habitude mais cette application est une vrai merde !

The Globetrotters Outfitter

Terrible App! It is difficult to use, has little to no information on how to use it and when you install the app and create Google Merchant account and Ad account they are then a sub account to Shopify. You CANNOT close them!!
You are better off creating the Google accounts on your own, then you can control them!
Stay away or suffer the frustrations and consequences!

May 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing this important feedback with us and I apologize that your experience with the Google Shopping app was such a frustrating one. You put your trust in Shopify to support your business, and this trust isn't a responsibility we ever take lightly.

I can assure you that your feedback has not gone without impact and that it has reached the appropriate teams here who will be taking action on it.

Thanks again for sharing your experience, it's feedback like this that allows us to learn and continue to improve our service, so we appreciate you for taking the time to share it. -Emma, Shopify Support

Yellow 108 | Sustainable Headwear + Accessories

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. This could not possibly be a bigger let down and in no way should be considered an "app" on Shopify. It's useless.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I've reached out to you by email to discuss this further and ensure that your feedback is passed on to our app developers. I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

Nail Art Singapore

A completely useless app. Keep prompting to update my list of products and I have more than a thousand SKUs! All I need is a easy to use interface that can syn to my store..I do not want to waste time editing all my products just so it reads your language!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our teams are constantly working to improve our app features and functionality. We’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Wine Globe

This app is a sure fire way to demolish your sales. They publish the highest shipping rate only so it looks like it costs $100 to ship a bottle of wine (priority first overnight rate) instead of $12. They also have so many errors such as UTM missing when my products have barcodes. My products are not showing up correctly or are rejected.

May 16, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for providing this feedback, we appreciate your time and value your experience. I'd like to work together with you to make sure that we get the Google Shopping app working for your business.

With regards to the shipping concern that you mentioned, if you are using the automatically synced shipping settings from Shopify then yes, the highest shipping rate will be displayed. The reason is that shipping rates cannot be misrepresented. If Google sees a higher shipping rate offered on your website than what is displayed on your Ad, your account can be suspended.

To clarify, you do have the option to either automatically sync your shipping settings from Shopify, or manually set these rates up in your Google Merchant Center.

Rather than displaying the highest price that is offered for shipping, you can manually set up your shipping rates in your Google Merchant Center by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069284

I've also reached out to you via email so that we can work together to solve any other concerns you have and I can make sure that your feedback is shared with our app development team. I hope to hear back from you! -Emma, Shopify Support

XBODY UK

Our products have not been approved by Google because the title can contain a maximum of 150 characters. Well, our products contain between 28-30 characters so the app is flawed. From all the negative reviews this app already has received, we won't waste any more time with it until it works properly. Uninstalled.

May 15, 2019

Hey, there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can continue to improve. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback to our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! - Jason, Shopify Support

Deal Guru

My lord this app needs to be fixed. There are so many issues - its such a pain to use. First off, dont sign in with an email with a domain you dont want to use again, because it will force you to use it unless you create another account. Next, it couldnt verify my domain, the products tab doesnt work it keeps taking me back to the main tab. Its just an overall mess. Disgusting.

May 15, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Google Shopping app. I'm sorry to hear that it was a negative one. I've followed up with you by email to see if there's anything we could assist with and to log your feedback for our developers. Hope to hear from you! -Jason, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33