Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Based on 1960 reviews

jacoboo

I just started so its too early to say something to make an actual comment about it. I hope google shopping will help me for sure.

April 1, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I'm glad to hear you're utilizing the Google Shopping app! It's a fantastic tool. I'm going to shoot you an e-mail with some great tools to better learn how to make it work for you.

Look out for that e-mail soon!

Electrotherapy Designs

Unable to use. Instructions by Shopify appear to be inaccurate or out of date across several different pages.

April 1, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. I really appreciate hearing from our merchants! Your feedback is crucial to improving the app.

I'm sorry to hear that you found the information we have available to be out-of-date. That can definitely be very frustrating!

If it's okay with you I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and offer some new, up-to-date resources that I think you'll find much more helpful.

Look out for e-mail soon! I look forward to talking to you.

Aileen's Fashion

I am trying to set-up the app , will comment when I start using the application; right now I have no comments. can't say much

March 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reviewing the Google Shopping app today! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I am going to follow with you and see if you need any help with the set-up, since you mentioned just getting start. I'll be in touch soon!

PlantsToday

rubish app, support is friendly but offers no actual real support no more than a bot repeating useless answers.

February 25, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team! Thank you for leaving this feedback. We appreciate hearing back from our merchants about their experience with the Google Shopping application!

I'm sorry that our team wasn't able to help with your previous inquiry! I am going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if there is anything you're still having trouble with that I can help with. Be sure to watch for that message!

Bougie Barn

Terrible app, don't use. There is a reason why it has a 3.6 rating. Even the info on the app doesn't correlate to what is showing on the GMC.

February 18, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you for providing your feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants about their experiences with the Google Shopping application.

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and inquire more about your experience with the application, since I'd like make the app work for your business.

Be sure to check out your inbox for that message!

DSFast

I upload all products to Google shopping and enter the pending list.
Several days, some products are moved to an unapproved state.
I cancelled the unapproved products.
But all the products went into the unapproved state one by one in a few days, I moved all the unapproved products out.
I then immediately received a notification that my Google Merchant Center account was blocked.
Thank you for wasting my time.

February 14, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team! Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, it's very important to us that we hear from our merchants.

I'm sorry to hear that your Google Merchant Center account has been suspended! That's very frustrating. I'm going to look into this for you and follow up with next steps via e-mail! Be sure to look out for that message.

I look forward to working on this with you! Talk soon,

SWESENSE

I can not chose Sweden för audience country because i have EUR as currency in my shop. You should fix that.

February 14, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan, and I am a member of Shopify's support team.

This is really great feedback, and we appreciate hearing from you as this information really helps us when making changes to the Google Shopping application. If you don't mind, I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and discuss your feedback further!

Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for that message! I look forward to speaking with you.

CooCooGear

Horrible customer service no explanation of why they suspended my account. SPEND YOUR ADVERTISING MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving us this review! We really appreciate hearing about your experience with the Google Shopping app and the Shopify team. My name is Jonathan, I'm a member of Shopify's support team, and I'd like to continue working on this with you!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail, so keep your eye out for that message!

KLIQWEAR

None of my products are approved, even though I've set them as custom and edited google shopping fields. Still no luck, I only have 52 products, so can't understand why it's so difficult uploading them to google shopping

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving your review! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with the Google Shopping app, that's super frustrating! I'm going to take a deeper look into why your products have failed to sync with the Google Merchant Center and follow with in an e-mail with you. It's super important to me that we get the Google Shopping app working for you! It's a great tool when it works, so let's get it working for you as quickly as possible.

Check out your inbox for my e-mail! I look forward to chatting with you soon.

ebyexpresss

Excellent j

February 11, 2020

Hello, I'm Nidhi from the Shopify Support team! Thank you for sharing feedback with us. I noticed you left a 1 star rating and I'd be curious to know if there is something we can do to make your experience with the app better. The Google Shopping App is a great free app to keep your products in sync with the Merchant Centre and to run Smart Shopping campaigns and we'd love to get it working for your business. I will be following up with you via email shortly to offer assistance, please be sure to check your junk and spam folders as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Nidhi | Shopify Support