Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

CharcoalGoods

absolute waste of your time. If this works it's probably great. But, in my case within 24 hours the google merchant account was suspended for 'invalid product feed'. The shopify app is what provides the product feed to google so there is nothing you can do. Shopify support points the finger at google and google says it's a shopify problem. Well, guess what I don't have any problems with Facebook and Instagram ads so I gave up this.

BriefsGuy.com

Don't use this app if you want to sell internationally and you ship to countries other than your own. Apparently, it is not possible for an international platform like Shopify to create a simple integration and add in additional country codes. If you use your feed through Google Merchant Center and you want to create ads (shopping or otherwise) using your product data, you can't because Shopify didn't think of that. Completely useless.

Arnone Boutique

Not working, will not approve any products in my inventory. Issue with barcode. Do not know how to fix. Wish it would be easy to add inventory. Facebook Shopping was a breeze to add no issue at all!

Might As Weld

Useless app, as stated by countless others. Doesn't do a single thing for "active campaigns", other than let them sit idle.

January 23, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your active campaign, just to let you know that it takes 15 days for Google to Optimise the promotional Ads as Google tests out the best way to promote your product's across Google Ad Network when you start a Smart Shopping Campaign and 30 days to be fully optimised. The longer a Google Shopping Smart Campaign is running the better results you should have overtime.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far and help with any errors or issues you are having. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

Tweena.fr

Totalement nul, ne fonctionne pas, ne prend pas en compte mon flux de produits sur Google.
Après avoir appeller Google ils m'ont conseiller de changer d'application.

South West Slates

Products with variants being dissaproved constantly! Contacted both shopify and google, they just pass the blame to each other with no fix for the issue!

Not good for business!

January 15, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app and product's with variants not being approved.

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

ShippingRightAway

my google ad and merchant accounts are suspended and there is no proper reason for suspension. All my ads are stopped. I cant edit my campaigns in this app. All my products are instantly disapproved. lot of issues. No idea where to look for help.

January 9, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Google Shopping app thus far! That's definitely not the experience we hope our merchants have.

I'm going to follow-up with you via e-mail to hear more about your experience so that I can share your feedback with our developers, as well as offer support to make sure the app is working for you! Be sure to check your inbox and junk mail folder for that message.

I look forward to speaking to you!

John R - Shopify Support

Pure TheraPro Rx

Just migrated to Shopify from WooCommerce. No issues with Google Shopping feeds while using WooCommerce but now this App caused many issues and removed most of my products from Google Shopping. What a HUGE waste of time.

January 8, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I look forward to speaking to you!

Jonathan - Shopify Support

www.RigidAxle.com

The app continuously removes all my products from the merchant center and shows them as pending in shopify. Google Shopping Ads are huge for us so when my products are removed out of nowhere, business suffers. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

January 3, 2020

Hi there, Nidhi here from the Shopify Support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app, I can understand how products getting removed can hurt your business. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about this so we can do our best to help and share your feedback with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to discuss this issue further and look at what we can do to rectify it. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Nidhi - Shopify Support

House of Grouse Design

Using this app is like being dropped in the middle of a maze of razorblades blindfolded. Sure, it automates a lot for you. But it leads you right into a trap where your products and account are automatically suspended by a bot and no lifeline to get you out.

Oh, and the support form doesn't submit. Bandits.

January 2, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to help and share your feedback with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to offer some solutions for account suspension with Google as well as to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Thanks,