Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Smart Kids AU

I set up and the App with my targeted location and was monitoring the costs (which I was happy with) on the App. Google set up another campaign in parallel outside my target area with exactly the same name and racked up $1000's because it didn't set a location or a budget. Only discovered this later when I went to Google Adwords.

Collombatti Naturals

I was really hoping this would be an easy way into Google advertising. But no, I keep getting daily emails to say catalogue is not approved (even though I deleted the app a week ago). There is a barcode issue which I apparently can't do anything about because it's a clash with the ebay app setup. Surely I'm not the only one who uses Google and Ebay? Hoping there is a workaround available soon and I will try again.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Google Shopping app!

We're sorry to hear you experienced issues connecting both the eBay and Google sales channels to your Shopify store. Google requires that all products on their sales channel have a unique product identifier added to the product barcode, and you can read more about this here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/apps-by-shopify/google-shopping-app/adding-product-data#product-requirements

That said, I'd like to look into this further with you. I’ve followed up with you via email, and I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Costume Haven

This app is now really bad since the latest update. No longer worth it spending my money on shopping campaign

June 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us for the Google Shopping app!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so I'd like to connect to see if there was anything we can assist with or simply take any additional feedback you may have! I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Vogabar

None of my Shopify products are listed in GOOGLE SHOPPING because of GTIN IS MISSING error. I have my EANrecorded and/or ready to be input manually into the app, but the app doesn't show us where to enter the EAN.

June 12, 2019

Hey there, thanks for writing this review of Google Shopping! I'm sorry to hear you've hit a roadblock with this app. Any GTIN information (which includes EANs and other unique product identifiers) can be added via the product details or bulk editor in your admin in the barcodes section. I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at this together. I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

BottleFillingStations.com

Had several products disapproved upon downloading the app. After wasting time researching solutions, tweaking product pages to apply the seemingly needed changes and waiting for pending products to be reviewed, nothing has changed.

The support team's help so far has been dismal, feels like the rep did not care about helping at all.

Overall: a lot of time lost, very disappointing.

June 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality so while the final approval of products is up to Google, I would like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to hearing from you soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Boutique de Francheska

Wanted to try this, and actually signed up for Shopify because I saw that it would of made it easy to work with Google had I done so.

My store is based in the Dominican Republic, and Google Shopping launched here a few weeks back. Wanted to use the app but it won't allow me to select Dominican Republic because we are accepting USD, but when I select DOP it won't let me use it either.

Does anyone know of a differnet App that will work with shopify and google in the Dominican Republic?

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Google Shopping app! Currently this is a limitation due to Google Shopping still being in a beta phase for the Dominican Republic. This means that only select merchants are being invited by Google to participate. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback with the Shopify development team and to see if can assist you further! - JP, Shopify Support

Plants in a box

Did not load any of my products never worked for me. It sat there doing nothing at all. Deleted this app.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! All products available on your online store will be synced to the Google Shopping app. Typically, Google can take up to 10 business days to review and approve these products. That said, I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at this issue. I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Confection Couture Stencils

WHile it is easy to use it does some bad things when creating the product feed.

This includes using the shopify intern product id as the product ID in the feed when google wants that number ot be the product SKU. When google sees this it will disqualify those products. This product is dangerous.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! When product ID is sent to Google, it does not replace the product SKU. Product SKU would be the GTIN from the product when it is being synced to Google.

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Pine Street Clinic

DO NOT USE if: 1) You have a store located in California (this will send incorrect sales tax information to Google, which Shopify cannot fix) or 2) If you have any integration with Google Express or Shopping Actions (this will cause you to oversell out of stock items that cannot be backordered)

May 27, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Google Shopping app! Currently, the app imports your tax settings from your Shopify Admin, so we may want to evaluate your current settings. The Google Shopping app is designed for running ads on Google Shopping does not send inventory tracking information. Apps that facilitate sales may not be able to pull the necessary information to track inventory properly. Feedback like this helps us improve our apps, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback with the Shopify development team and follow up on your tax settings :) - JP, Shopify Support

GearXP

Do not waste your time with this App. Don't.
It's free for a reason - it doesn't work.
Think of it like this - how bad is the actual Shopify platform?.. Slow, bug filled, limited.. Horrific.
Imagine if somebody who happily charges for a horrific product, then gave a junior developer twenty minutes to write a plugin - that's what happened here.

May 24, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can continue to improve.

I apologize for the issues you were having with the app and Shopify and would like to discuss further to see if I can help. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34