Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Based on 1946 reviews

finding.wine

Lot of issues with the feed, lack of support. I recommend not to use non shopify app if you can avoid it

April 1, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you for your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with the sync between Google and Shopify and that our support team hasn't been able to resolve this problem. I'm going to take a look at your store for you and determine if I can locate the issue!

I will follow up with an e-mail to offer some more support once I investigate the situation! Look out for that message.

We'll chat soon,

avi&eve

I sont really use google shopping a lot but i will try to start using it to rate it again and figure if it helps

March 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving a review for us here. We really appreciate it! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. I love hearing from our merchants!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if there is any feedback you'd like to provide us thus far to help us improve the Google Shopping app.

Look out for that message soon!

Bedlly Shop

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 2, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I see that you gave the Google Shopping app two stars but haven't left a comment yet, so I want to follow up and see if there's anything we can help with to improve your experience. Feel free to keep an eye out for that message and get back to me when you have a moment!

Steph 23

Its a long process i'm still waiting to be connected so i start. its just not for me i waiting for things.

February 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you for providing us your feedback today! It's very important to us that we hear from our merchants about their experience.

It can take up to fifteen days for your ads to start appearing across Google's surfaces. Google's optimization period takes thirty days in total for its algorithm to learn where, when, and how to place your products.

You should start seeing some impressions once the fifteen-day period ends, but the campaign will not be fully optimized until the end of the thirty days. Please be patient whilst the optimization takes place!

If you don't mind, I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to see if there is any other feedback you'd like to share! Keep an eye out for that e-mail soon.

Talk soon,

SpecCentral

not easy to use i tried to setup and still, nothing is happening. So i need help and noone is responding.

February 11, 2020

Hello, my name is Nidhi and I'm from the Shopify Support team! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the app, it is truly appreciated. It sounds like you are having difficulties getting set up with the app and I'd love to lend a hand to get this working for you at the earliest. We have this great guide going over each step of the App's set up and and overview of what you can expect in case you'd like to refer to - http://bit.ly/2vnpi4v

I will be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this, be sure to check your junk and spam folders as well!

I look forward to getting this figured out with you - Nidhi | Shopify Support

G-&-J-4U

I havent used the app yet so I have no idea if I'm going to like it or not yet. Maybe ask me after I finish set up.

February 11, 2020

Hi there, I'm Nidhi from the Shopify support team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the app. Super exciting that you are just getting set up with and I'd love to offer any assistance I can along the way. I will be following up with you via email to see if there is anything I can do to help to make your experience better. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders as well!

I look forward to speaking with you!

Nidhi | Shopify support

Exclusive Beauty Club

This app was working great! But after a few months, the feed no longer synced with Google Shopping Actions. I have repeatedly contacted support and technical team. They have been no help at all. Very frustrating!

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm sorry to hear that you reached out to our support team and didn't get the information you were looking for. I hope that I'll be able to shed some light on the Shopping Actions error for you!

I'm going to follow-up with you via e-mail and provide that information. Be sure to look in your Junk Mail for that!

I look forward to speaking with you,

Backpacks Oasis

Wow. the process is rather perplexing a nd confusing. Much of the knowledge material is obsolete and chat / email is slow in coming. Complaints even to head office go unanswered. Gurus, whose job it is to be knowledegable in all aspects of Google shopping setup are deficient in providing answers. Instead, they refer to a absolutely inadequate knowledge base. Whew. It took me weeks to see the light of day which I stumbled into. Not sure at this time if I am on right track but I pray that my efforts do not wind up costing me without a bit of yardage gain. Make the process more simple Google. I know you can.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and I would love to hear more about your experience so that we can share it with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

Rajanyas

Looks easy to install, I've setup Google Merchant Account successfully. But my products have not been approved.
This is the message I'm getting "Google is reviewing your Merchant Center account. Your product will be re-reviewed once your account is approved." No clarity at all.
How can I resolve this issue so my products are Approved by Google Shopping? Do I need to wait or what?

December 29, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

This is a great question! That notice is letting you know that your Google Merchant Center account is still within the review period with Google and that once that review is complete, Google will review your products for approval! This process typically takes between 3 - 5 business days.

I'm going to reach out to you via a private e-mail so that I can provide some more information on that process, and offer support with getting the app up-and-running for you. Be sure to check your inbox (and junk mail) for that!

Jonathan E. - Shopify Support

Dynamic Clothing Box

I've had so many problems with this app! i tired contacting support but i keep getting the same response from them which isn't helping me move forward and even use the app!

* UPDATE *
after many emails i finally have the app up are running! Rating changed from 1 star to 3 stars for the simple reason that it took so long to set everything up.

Thank you to Jonathan from shopify for reaching out with an email to help me fix the issues.

December 17, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with the Google Shopping app, that's never fun! I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to see what we can do about turning that experience around for you.

Be sure to watch you inbox (and junk folder!) for that message.

Previous 1 3 4