Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Backpacks Oasis

Wow. the process is rather perplexing a nd confusing. Much of the knowledge material is obsolete and chat / email is slow in coming. Complaints even to head office go unanswered. Gurus, whose job it is to be knowledegable in all aspects of Google shopping setup are deficient in providing answers. Instead, they refer to a absolutely inadequate knowledge base. Whew. It took me weeks to see the light of day which I stumbled into. Not sure at this time if I am on right track but I pray that my efforts do not wind up costing me without a bit of yardage gain. Make the process more simple Google. I know you can.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and I would love to hear more about your experience so that we can share it with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Rajanyas

Looks easy to install, I've setup Google Merchant Account successfully. But my products have not been approved.
This is the message I'm getting "Google is reviewing your Merchant Center account. Your product will be re-reviewed once your account is approved." No clarity at all.
How can I resolve this issue so my products are Approved by Google Shopping? Do I need to wait or what?

December 29, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

This is a great question! That notice is letting you know that your Google Merchant Center account is still within the review period with Google and that once that review is complete, Google will review your products for approval! This process typically takes between 3 - 5 business days.

I'm going to reach out to you via a private e-mail so that I can provide some more information on that process, and offer support with getting the app up-and-running for you. Be sure to check your inbox (and junk mail) for that!

Jonathan E. - Shopify Support

Dynamic Clothing Box

I've had so many problems with this app! i tired contacting support but i keep getting the same response from them which isn't helping me move forward and even use the app!

* UPDATE *
after many emails i finally have the app up are running! Rating changed from 1 star to 3 stars for the simple reason that it took so long to set everything up.

Thank you to Jonathan from shopify for reaching out with an email to help me fix the issues.

December 17, 2019

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with the Google Shopping app, that's never fun! I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail to see what we can do about turning that experience around for you.

Be sure to watch you inbox (and junk folder!) for that message.

Jonathan - Shopify Support

coegawear

Results not good. Campaigns not specific enough. There are apps in Shopify market that result in better & more specific Google ad campaigns.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The Google Shopping App uses "Smart Shopping campaigns". These campaign use machine learning with the goal to achieve maximized conversions. Google's systems will pull from the product feed to test a number of combinations and then show it across the most relevant ads across the Google network. You can learn more about that here: (http://bit.ly/2D13WdH). I especially recommend reading the "Best practices" section.

There's a lot of different ways that these campaigns can work, but you can also look at designing your own without the smart feature. I've gone ahead and sent you an email with some additional resources to help you determine the best marketing route to take for your business, and see if there's anything I can do to assist. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

BioMagnetic Sport

If you have simple products that are easily submitted to Google Merchant Centre then this app would probably be fine. The products I was trying to submit required a lot of fine tweaking because they were medically related. This app does not make it easy to make changes specifically for Google Shopping. If you want to make changes you have to change your entire product in your store. Which is not ideal. I ended up deleting it and starting again with a whole new app.

November 8, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The Google Shopping App does import your existing product data from Shopify, but you may need to add any required additional information before you can sync products with Google Merchant Centre. I see that you have reached out to our Support Team in regards to the trouble you've experienced with your products, have you had an opportunity to check their response?

I've also gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up as I'd be happy to work together to have your products sync appropriately. I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

ByDivStore

awesomeczvzvcvxcvxcvsvscacashcbashucasyucyuaschbchuzbcuyvcytasycagdahubchuabucbaiucvytzyc asxuasvyasgxuas saxhuasbxuas

Zouk

The products added here dont get updated. Recently, all my products were marked as errors and hence my ads stopped. No idea how to fix it. Pls help.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Errors can occur for a number of reasons so I will be reaching out by email shortly to learn more about these errors and then advise on resolving them. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Elderflower Botanicals

It would work as expected if the developers had taken the time to give the user the choice on what variants to feed to google merchant or not. The app is feeding all the variants per product which I do not want. The most expensive variant shows at the top on google shopping and make my products look more expensive than the competitors'. The less expensive variants do not rank as high. I am expending money on a campaign and this app can not even give me the choice to pick what variants to advertise or not. I get many impressions in google but a few clicks and no purchases. This is lack of vision is costing me money. I may unistall this app un less they fix this ASAP. Seems like an obvious problem.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Google Shopping app, and I'd like to know more about how you're setting your ads up so I can look and see if there's a solution to your problem. I'll be sending you an email shortly and look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Emrose African Fashion

Its actually very confusing, not sure if i set it up the right way. I would appreciate an Email please if i actually did not set it the right way. thanks.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting the app set up correctly. I'd be happy to discuss the issues you've had and help you configure the app, so I will be reaching out by email shortly to offer my assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Rbafaro Store

I have had a lot of problems with this app. I installed it recently and I launched a campaign which is automated of course. However, after the products were approved and the campaign started running there was no information on the admin panel about the amount of ad spend. Then when I went to another app called ROI Hunter, on the google ads section of the app it said that I had already spent over $20.00. I am afraid to use this app because the admin panel says there is no ad spend and no activity and then later on I find out that I have in fact spend money on ads. I also had a lot of trouble with messages popping up saying that my shipping rates were not properly set up and that I had to include a range of shipping rates. I wanted to set up one standard free shipping rate for all products in my store.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with setting up and using the Google Shopping app, especially in regard to the billing for your ads. In terms of your shipping set up, Google does require specific shipping settings to be in place in order to use the app. This link (http://bit.ly/2LOcskd) helps explain these requirements in more detail.

In order to look into this further and help investigate the billing on your account, as well as the shipping set up, I'm going to reach out to you via email. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it and I'll be glad to assist further. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4