Google Shopping

Google Shopping

by Shopify

Show products to interested customers across Google's Network.

Abox.nz

Data feeds expire in Google Merchant Center and the app didn't renew the feed at all. Not good. I saw a lot of complaints about this online. Why don't you fix it ?

May 24, 2019

Hi, there. Your feedback is valuable and will help us improve the platform and apps so we thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

Google does currently have a limitation where if a product is not updated within 30 days, it expires. The Google Shopping app should update your product before this timeframe so products should not expire. If for any reason it does expire, you can contact Shopify Support and our team can assist further!

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Hojicha Co.

Only allowed me to create a product feed for Canada, so I manually created product feeds for every country in Merchant Center. Then the app re-submitted products that were already active, messing up all my Google Ads campaigns.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. This is actually expected behaviour as you can only target one country (determined by the currency in which your Shopify account is set to.) with the Google Shopping app. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. -Emma, Shopify Support

Sherwood Tractor

Incredibly clunky and time consuming. Pretty disappointed in Shopify for not putting any actual effort into this and making it a functional app.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Shopify works hard to ensure that our apps have an efficient workflow and meet the needs of our merchants. Our support team is available 24/7 for any issues you experience with our platform. That said, I’ve reached out to you via email so we can dig into the specific concerns you have and log this feedback with our developers. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

suitmascotas

No entiendo porque han rechazado los productos para mi campaña lo hacen todo super complicado menos para tomar datos de pago eso si lo hacen facil, no es mas que una forma de sacarte el dinero

House of Kings Co.

Stayed in sync made never finished syncing had to uninstall. Never moved for weeks after retrying. Maybe you will have better luck. Let me know if you figure it out @jdroyalty

Family Pastimes Cooperative Games

2 stars, 1 for app to-date, 1 for the future in case it improves.

Product Approval: More than 10 business days, I'm at about 17 business days with only "Pending" for 125 products.

Campaign Mystery: In anticipation of pending product approval, I set up a simple campaign to begin in January. I did make a mistake, I inadvertantly clicked Start Campaign, but I'm glad I did as it raised more questions.

Mystery Campaign: Somehow, with no products, a campaign I couldn't see began. Days later, with no noticeable change in traffic, I have a report claiming to have caused impressions, even 5 Add to Cart, but no corresponding sales activity and --no abandoned carts!-- Alert!!

So I stopped the "campaign" but there is no way to truly stop it, it reflects as "paused" no matter what you do, including "cancel"

So it asked for feedback, and I provided, but there was no submit button or dialogue box on the feedback form, the only thing you could do was click the X in the upper right hand corner, which typically means cancel & submits no information. It's all there was, so to be rid of it I clicked it, and it tried to sell me feedback forms....

To date this app is EXTREMELY questionable. I'll uninstall it soon if there are no product approvals, and the campaign report I had did not reflect reality. To report that I had visitors adding to cart because of the app, but no sales or abandoned carts is unsettling.

Jewelove™

The app needs to have an option of selecting which variants a merchant wants to publish to Google Shopping product listing ads. It is a very common scenario where a merchant may not want to publish all variants of a product to Google Shopping. Currently there is no workaround & that means wasted marketing dollars.

DriWash Solutions

I don't like the fact that the number of products is limited to 10,000. I sell tools. I have nearly triple that amount of SKU's.

b2bdental

It would be nice if VAT could be configured. AFAIK is not possible to export price including VAT (required in some countries)

SSTubes

Seems to work...but it doesn't show any of the sales attributed to it in the 'Sales by Channel' on the Shopify Home page. Which is funny, because in the app it clearly tells you how much you sold using Google Shopping.

Previous 1